im going to see the judge

05 windveil blu

yes ignorance is bliss
Established Member
hey guys its greg...remember the kid who got the 96mph speeding ticket on the way home from the may 7th dyno day???

anyways i am going see the judge or masgestrate w/e...in like 12 hours i plan on telling him/her that its my first ticket in my driving record and that i hope to get some sort of grace from him/her ill update the informatin when i get back from mt.vernon.

wizbangdoodle was pretty cool about(being that he is the pappy) the ticket for the most part. i have been skating on ice for the last few months since the ticket and i am luckly that i can even drive now after everything has happend with me and the car...i have gotten this ticket, and the car needed new rear tires after 7k miles....(i swear its BFGoodwrench's fault). after the court ticket i am on 0 driving restrictions sooo.. wish me luck-GREG

whippleblown03

Established Member
beg for driving school to keep it off your record! you will be screwed if your insurance sees that one! i was there when i was 18-25 and i payed big time! 200+ per month full coverage back in the early 90's. probably more now plus your considered a risk because you are male and under 25! beg, cry, or pay out the azz!

05 windveil blu

yes ignorance is bliss
Established Member
well no worries he defered the ticket and i only had to pay 150 in court charges due to the severity of the ticket.

05 windveil blu

yes ignorance is bliss
Established Member
^^ yup he said that i cant get anytickets in the next 6 months i have to pay this ticket and i also have to pay the future ticket, but i can't get another deferal for 7 years

tarch

I LUB RAIN!
Established Member
05 windveil blu said:
^^ yup he said that i cant get anytickets in the next 6 months i have to pay this ticket and i also have to pay the future ticket, but i can't get another deferal for 7 years

cool

in most places around here it'll be 1 year till you can get another ticket

Joe5.0

Established Member
Im seing the Judge on the 1st. I got the dumbest ticket.....Driving between the hours of 1-5 A.M. under intermidiate Liscence Restricitions..

:(

05 windveil blu

yes ignorance is bliss
Established Member
mean saleen said:
Im seing the Judge on the 1st. I got the dumbest ticket.....Driving between the hours of 1-5 A.M. under intermidiate Liscence Restricitions..

:(
THATS RETARDED...napoleon dynamite... i didnt know thatwas a crime. did you contest it or what????

C Weil

Established Member
September is more than 6 months ago- aren't you allowed to drive anytime after the 6 months, or is it a year? Either way, lame, BUT...

Question is, what were you doing? They aren't allowed to pull someone over on suspicion that they are under 17- there has to have been a reason for him to pull you over. He may have let you go otherwise, then noticed the restricted license. That's how it is, basically.

In all honesty, I never followed any of the restricted rules, so I won't ever call you on that! I was one of the first batch of drivers who got them. They have a point, but they're so hard to enforce (unless already doing something wrong) that's it's difficult to make anyone care. I always just drove people around..but I didn't have a fast car back then, which I suppose is a saving grace. Then again, I still don't have one. :xpl:

Joe5.0

Established Member
Yea exactly. He had no reason what so ever of why he pulled me over. Once he realized i was breaking the so called law he gave me the ticket and said it could be way worse due to the crack in my windshield and my insurance card being 11 days past due. It was all BS. Which is why im going to court. But yea until im 18 im not Supposed to drive between 1-5 am and a alot of other B.s that i dont not do.

Users who are viewing this thread