I'm I over thinking

bigjeezy04

White Mammoth
Established Member
I know this cobra talk but a lot more high horsepower cars in here.

I got a KB boost a spark just laying around and I was going to install it before I go to the dyno. Pretty much I know it's prob a waste but it can't hurt to have it hooked up right just in case I do have a problem and I can just turn the dail up?!

I do got a high comp 11.3:1 2v that's going to be around 23lbs and around a 120 shot tune on pure e-85. KB BAS was just laying around so I figure I would asked I do got brand new ford coils .
Thanks

Soap

Established Member
Do you have a return setup? I'm pretty sure you mean KB BAP - Boost a pump

No he probably does mean Boost-a-spark.

OP......if you have time, sure go ahead. If installed correctly, it can't hurt. Will certainly prevent spark blowout at high boost in upper rpm's.

--Joe

Last edited:

beastmar

Established Member
No he probably does mean Boost-a-spark.

OP......if you have time, sure go ahead. If installed correctly, it can't hurt. Will certainly prevent spark blowout at his boost in upper rpm's.

--Joe

You're right. My mistake, I didn't know that even existed

bigjeezy04

White Mammoth
Established Member
Yea it's a boost a spark lol but I have a boost a pump and it's the same damn thing! Both work the same , KB just change the stickers! FYI

Thanks for everyone's input I have tested it out and it works just how it should!
I use a voltage booster on my old t-type so basically this is the same, just doing the ignition instead of hole car

Users who are viewing this thread