I'm in pursuit!

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
holy crap :bowdown: to that police officer and :nonono: to the douchebag that was shooting at him. Hope he got a nice longggggggggggg sentence. Im sure he did

mustang196718

Snake#796,The Rice Killer
Established Member
HO.....LY.....CRAP......that has to be one of the most dedicated police officers ever. He hardly even broke a sweat. When I first started watching the video I was like "okay, he's obviously chasing somebody.....getting bored...." but i seriously never expected the gunshots! WOW.....just wow. :pop:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Where the hell was backup?

Great job on the officer's part.

Poor 4.6 sounded like it was puking its guts to get that tank moving.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
This is one of the reasons we give chase, as you never know how is inside the car or what they are willing to do. If that douchebag would shoot at a police car, he would shoot at anyone.

Mustangbru8

Established Member
WOW, that was crazy, I can't wait to be a cop but I hope that shit doesn't happen too often. That cop had balls of steel. I want to know how it turned out and if he hit any of them when he was shooting, hopefully those guys are dead or in prison for a long time.

Floridalawdog

Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
This is one of the reasons we give chase, as you never know how is inside the car or what they are willing to do. If that douchebag would shoot at a police car, he would shoot at anyone.

Try explaining that to my Chief for me. He gives us the BS that he doesnt allow pursuits because he doesnt want to tell our families that daddy was killed chasing someone for running a stop sign. We all know that its really so the PD doesnt get sued when some scumbag hits someone. We all also know that the guy who is running, isnt running because he doesnt want a stop sign ticket. Well, maybe he is, because now every doper in town knows we dont chase, and they laugh at our pretty blue and red lights.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Floridalawdog said:
Try explaining that to my Chief for me. He gives us the BS that he doesnt allow pursuits because he doesnt want to tell our families that daddy was killed chasing someone for running a stop sign. We all know that its really so the PD doesnt get sued when some scumbag hits someone. We all also know that the guy who is running, isnt running because he doesnt want a stop sign ticket. Well, maybe he is, because now every doper in town knows we dont chase, and they laugh at our pretty blue and red lights.

Give me the chief's name and number :beer:

Then show him the video.

Cochese

Twin Turbo V8
Established Member
Our pursuit policy is restrictive. We caan only chase in a deadly force situation.
We would have to be able to shoot them to chase them. It makes for some serious pursuits though!

One benefit to being a bicycle officer is that we can chase for whatever TF we want. As long as there are enough bike officers out, we can usually stay with a car long enough when it's running to get another agency nearby to pick up the pursuit in a car. They love them some chasing folks.

mvcrash

Established Member
Floridalawdog said:

I had a pretty long response to this that I wrote and erased. Simply put, there are times we should chase, and times we should not. A NO CHASE POLICY is not a good thing.
Supervisors, who are removed from the immediate chase should have the call on continuation of the chase.
The main point is that sooner or later you'll catch up with those who laugh at your lights. Assholes never change.

Nvp1986

Established Member
Why didn't he shoot back?? Or just ram them off of the road at the next opportunity??? Yes he does have some VERY SERIOUS balls though.

Users who are viewing this thread