Im moveing to phoenix. need some advise.

j_granato33

Established Member
hey guys im moving to phoenix to go to mmi, and i need to know what is the best and nicest part of phoenix. And is it a fun place to be, such as things to do on the weekand, or hows the night life. Any tips of makeing living there easy and fun would help me out. thanks guys. oh and would it be a good idea to take my 5.0 up there let me know. :beer:

VenemousShadow

Go Cats!
Established Member
Scottsdale (northern) is really nice if you can afford it, I live in South Scottsdale, its pretty nice here and not too bad for prices, Mill Ave (near ASU) is a lot of fun lots of bars and whatnot, Downtown Scottsdale has plenty to do too. Def. bring your 5.0 out here, its always to see American Muscle represented out here

j_granato33

Established Member
ok cool thanks for the info. well is that near that school mmi??? yeah so ill probably take my 5.0, is there a high rate of crime up there??? well car theft. only asking cause i need to know if to get a apt or a house with a garage, cause i just spent alot of money on my stang and insurance does not cover much if stolen. thanks man.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
j_granato33 said:
ok cool thanks for the info. well is that near that school mmi??? yeah so ill probably take my 5.0, is there a high rate of crime up there??? well car theft. only asking cause i need to know if to get a apt or a house with a garage, cause i just spent alot of money on my stang and insurance does not cover much if stolen. thanks man.

Scottsdale is not the place to be going through college and living. Plenty of trim to chase on Mill. Females in Scottsdale are snotty gold diggers or trophy wives for the most part.

Move out to the west or east valley, whichever MMI is by. Better cost of living etc.

j_granato33

Established Member
hey thanks with the insight man i think i put up with too many snotty girls around here. anyway ill be going up there to visit for a week before i go. just to scout the area and apts. whats the rents going for over there??? for a single bedroom??? thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread