I'm Moving to Cocoa Beach, Anyone there?

SVT GI

Established Member
Whats up guys, Just saying hi...I'm moving there in August and was just wondering if anyone was from around there. I'll be stationed at Patrick, I'm bringing my two 04 Cobra's and we love to get out and meet other car people for cruise's, modding, shows, whatever really.

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
that is a sweet base my friend is trying to get a transfer there coco is really cool check out cocanuts thats a really good place right on the beach

SVT GI

Established Member
Thats funny you mentioned Coconuts...I went to Patrick last year on an inspection and I spent 2 of my 3 nights there LOL!

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
my godparents have a condo right there next to it that place is the only beach i will go to i wont go with my friends if they are going some where differant

SVT GI

Established Member
Congrats on the SRA swap. What did you get it out of? What suspension components/gears are you going with?

We have one in the wifes car along with the auto. I love not having to worry about anything when getting mean with it :rolling:.

I'll see how long I can keep the IRS alive in mine before making the swap. So far, so good but haven't had any hard track launches yet either.

stangliter04

Established Member
Congrats on the SRA swap. What did you get it out of? What suspension components/gears are you going with?

We have one in the wifes car along with the auto. I love not having to worry about anything when getting mean with it :rolling:.

I'll see how long I can keep the IRS alive in mine before making the swap. So far, so good but haven't had any hard track launches yet either.

I picked it up out of a 02 Saleen Extreme... they came stock with FRPP 31 spline axles and the Cobra trac lok. It also had the Saleen cover.
I switched to 373's and I'm running MM adj lower control arms and H&R race springs... Not the best combo for drag but I'm not looking for all out drag.

I'm really looking forward to checking out your cars and picking your brain!

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread