I'm newie.

SVTLightning542

Established Member
Hello, Everybodys!, I'm newie and I bought 2003 Ford Lightning three week ago from my friend. My L already have mods everything! 72,000 miles on stock engine. I don't have to worry to spend the money for mods on L. LOL but I still planning to look for new build the engine that what i want 550 between 600 rwhp for my goal. Right now, on stock engine made 424rwhp and 485rwtq dyno on paper. I already appointment for dyno this weekend to check up see how rwhp and rwtq and very important check up on A/F!!! :rockon:

SVTLightning542

Established Member
Wellcome to the site.:beer: How bout some pictures of the truck.
Sure, I will do that.

what mods are done to the truck?

Kenne bell 2.3, Johnny lightning cold air kit, accufab throttle body, Dynatech full length headers, high flow cats, Transmission Factory tech valve body, Ford Motorsport 4X4 tranny pan, custom johnny lightning electric fan kit, cobra water pump, JDM Traction Bars, Johnny Lightning Lightning Driveshaft loop.

BADIC

[]D[][]V[][]D
Established Member
Oh, I'm deaf. Sorry. I try do my best i can.

I tried to stop myself............ Maybe I'm just an ass or a dick, but WTF does being deaf have to do with typing on the internet? I could understand if you were blind and were trying to hit the correct keys or didn't have hands and were typing with your toes, but deaf.... how is that an excuse you can use here? :shrug:

Welcome BTW!

s|ck

Established Member
I tried to stop myself............ Maybe I'm just an ass or a dick, but WTF does being deaf have to do with typing on the internet? I could understand if you were blind and were trying to hit the correct keys or didn't have hands and were typing with your toes, but deaf.... how is that an excuse you can use here? :shrug:

Welcome BTW!

:uh oh:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

Welcome BTW!

I wasn't going to word it that way, but I was curious to know how being deaf affects typing words out.

Sounds like a nice truck, get those pics up! :beer:

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
I tried to stop myself............ Maybe I'm just an ass or a dick,

Great way to welcome new members BADIC.:nonono: He's deaf and he cannot help being the way that he is. You on the other hand are an dickhole and you can certainly do something about that.

Welcome To The Site!!!​

Last edited:

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
WELCOME!

now why didn't my truck come with a KB already bolted on? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread