Im not dead, dont worry.

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Where's whats his face? Cobbe...?? Haha I donno why I can't remember his s/n. Last I heard he was thinking of selling his car. (Black 95, S-Trim, Chrome R's...wow why can't I think of his name lol). :bash:

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
He did purchase the 03 last I saw. Not sure about the status of the 95. He pretty much had stripped it and sold most of the mods already.

PC at home has been ****ed. They swapped systems at work too, so my resources have been limited. My girl was in the ER this weekend among other things. Been pretty shitty the past few weeks. Just thought I would check in and say Hi.:D

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
sLOWDOHC said:
He did purchase the 03 last I saw. Not sure about the status of the 95. He pretty much had stripped it and sold most of the mods already.

PC at home has been ****ed. They swapped systems at work too, so my resources have been limited. My girl was in the ER this weekend among other things. Been pretty shitty the past few weeks. Just thought I would check in and say Hi.:D

Everything good now?

CY98Cobra

Established Member
Hope everything gets back to normal soon. You don't have to answer if you don't want, but what happened to her? Wasn't anything life threatening was it?

Users who are viewing this thread