im sel my mustang!...burn it first please..

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
That's like this retard from around Omaha... gets me every single time.

86 Ford Mustang Super Nice!

I click on the ad thinking "Hey maybe a clean 4 eye... nope! This gay friggin 5.0 straight out of 1987, with the stock 15" wheels and the SWEET custom wing. And he always changes the price on it. "Will sell fast!" Really? It's been on CL for the past year and a half. I'm tempted to make him an offer just so I don't have to see the ad on CL anymore.

Usually it isn't a big deal, but I honestly have clicked on his ad like 3 or 4 times expecting a decent looking 4 eyed fox. And what's bad is he also lists a REALLY nice 91 or 92, so he has to know that this particular car is a POS!

totenkopf13

Trouser Snake
Established Member
lol- wh. . . o da. . . t is? WTF- callme x more information 267..776..53..54 is 143 malles automatic trasmision for more info call:::??? thanss . . .

Please answer.

96badvenm

Established Member
That's like this retard from around Omaha... gets me every single time.

86 Ford Mustang Super Nice!

I click on the ad thinking "Hey maybe a clean 4 eye... nope! This gay friggin 5.0 straight out of 1987, with the stock 15" wheels and the SWEET custom wing. And he always changes the price on it. "Will sell fast!" Really? It's been on CL for the past year and a half. I'm tempted to make him an offer just so I don't have to see the ad on CL anymore.

Usually it isn't a big deal, but I honestly have clicked on his ad like 3 or 4 times expecting a decent looking 4 eyed fox. And what's bad is he also lists a REALLY nice 91 or 92, so he has to know that this particular car is a POS!

you know John thats that internet carlot right? Anyways i think its a nice original looking fox minus the wing.

Users who are viewing this thread