Im so sick of the news reporting this kind of crap!

gyacopetti

Super Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
If I remember correctly, we are at war. Can someone clarify that for me please. I think most people have heard about this already and it seems like the media is trying to turn this into another Abu Ghraib. So this reporter films a marine shooting a wounded, un-armed(we find out after he is killed) Iraqi fighter. "The shooting happened Saturday, one day after the Marine, who has not been identified, was wounded in the face and after another man in his unit was killed by the booby-trapped body of an insurgent." So basically the marine was probably thinking, "hmm, yesterday a wounded "un-armed" combatant blew himself up and killed my buddy, I'm not gonna take that chance." Sounds pretty logical to me? Whats there to report, why the outrage? F*CK NBC and all the other BS news stations. If this marine is prosecuted I will be so f*cking mad. I was thinking about joining the ARMY after I get out of college, but I'll be damned if I'm about to fight a war with BOTH hands tied behind my back. Im suprised we arent investigating why the marine failed to give this guy a back rub. :rollseyes

God, what a Joke :bash:

Oh yeah, here is the article.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20041116/D86D95OG5.html

I'm glad the Marines are behind this guy. Another article..

http://reuters.myway.com/article/20...DST_0_NEWS-IRAQ-FALLUJA-INVESTIGATION-DC.html

Mattz

Established Member
Yeah complete BS... maybe we need to show some more video footage of the americans hanging from the bridges... or maybe we should show what these guys do to americans when they get caught... (ie cut their heads of) seems like sometimes americans are more concerned for the POS enemy than they're own boys. How was the marine supposed to distinguish him from enemy or not? Didn't they say they were taking fire from that same building.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
See, he didn't follow the correct protocol. He was supposed to wait for the bomb to explode before he opened fire on the poor, defenseless killer.

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Kill them, kill them all, and let god or whoever they worship sort them out.

War is hell and you kill the person before they kill you.

News like this almost makes me explode. I hate this stupid, f**ked up ass backwards country sometimes.

HE'S A F***ING SOLDIER!!! HIS JOB IS TO KILL!

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
I would like you all to know I am considering joining the Marines. If I do, when I am deployed I will proudly shoot Iraqi women and kids pointblank in the face if they approach me or I feel threatened by their presence, hell it will probably get me off. A war is a war, let's just not cry about it because religion is not the basis for its being for once.

VOD

Established Member
Heres the uncensored video if you guys want to watch it

Its not gross or that graphic but NWS just in case

http://www.ogrish.com/attachments/2004/11/16/ogrish-dot-com-marine_shoots_wounded_pow_video.wmv

the Ogrish website is definitly NWS, but the video isnt that bad. Its poor quality. In my own opinion i would have done the exact same thing, its alot easier for some reporter or commentator to call names and make accusations. they are sitting on a desk in a studio while an 18-20 year old soldier is being shot at, mortered, car bombed, and of course threatened every single second by the countries insurgents. No one in their right mind would convict him of a war crime, besides there is no proof that the iraqi insurgent was alive to begin with! how do we know he wasnt dead already.

My .02

P.S. **** THE LIBERAL MEDIA

Didnt John Kerry shoot an injured Vietcong? I could be wrong but i remember hearing something about that.

I love how the major news organizations are refusing to play the video because it's too graphic. Are these the same people that showed us American's getting their heads sawed off as they screamed?

gyacopetti

Super Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
VOD said:
Heres the uncensored video if you guys want to watch it

Its not gross or that graphic but NWS just in case

http://www.ogrish.com/attachments/2004/11/16/ogrish-dot-com-marine_shoots_wounded_pow_video.wmv

the Ogrish website is definitly NWS, but the video isnt that bad. Its poor quality. In my own opinion i would have done the exact same thing, its alot easier for some reporter or commentator to call names and make accusations. they are sitting on a desk in a studio while an 18-20 year old soldier is being shot at, mortered, car bombed, and of course threatened every single second by the countries insurgents. No one in their right mind would convict him of a war crime, besides there is no proof that the iraqi insurgent was alive to begin with! how do we know he wasnt dead already.

My .02

P.S. **** THE LIBERAL MEDIA

Didnt John Kerry shoot an injured Vietcong? I could be wrong but i remember hearing something about that.

Great job with the video! Yeah, that is the least graphic killing I have ever seen, you can barely even see the the Marine shoot the f*cker!!

ssssnake

Established Member
marines_mosque-thumb.gif

This is just as ridiculous.

The blog is from Mark A. R. Klieman, and "What's wrong with his picture?" is the title of the entry. He claims that it's "A weblog for the reality-based community", but he has proven with ONE post that his reality is more suited on some other planet, as it is definitely the reality of this world.

Now, it's from the LA Times showing Marines resting up in a Mosque in Fallujah. Now, in his "reality", they should have shown respect to the terrorists that have been using it to fire at our soldiers and taken off their boots, or at least politely left the photographers outside.

WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR BRAIN? It's a damn WAR!! The mosque is no longer a place of worship when terrorists use it to protect themselves. It's no longer a holy shrine when they build their bombs inside, and shoot at our soldiers from the windows.

Now that we have taken it back, we can help fix it back up, and let the people use it as a PLACE OF WORSHIP!!

He does state that they are wearing their boots because they are in combat... but then goes on to "But, equally..." the statement. There is no equal in it... it ISN'T equal. Used as a Al Qaeda recruitment poster? What's it going to say? "Want to meet Allah? Ask these guys, they can arrange that"
Tell you what Mark A. R. Klieman... why don't you head on over to Fallujah, go into one of the mosques (taking off you boots of course, and leaving your camera outside) and tell a Marine to take off his boots, that it's not polite to do that. Let's see how long you will last. I bet in your "reality", John Kerry won the election, and that even Al Gore won too.

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
The stupid media is costing us this war. Every single offensive against anything has been on the news before the action was made. All the "insergents" need to do is just watch cnn or cnbc or fox news. What happened to secracy??

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
Exactly. Having reporters embedded in the units is a BAD MOVE. Let's get the embeddeds out and let them report what they see from 50 klicks.

I've always wondered why the newsmedia have to cover EVERYTHING like this...I can't count how many times I've screamed at the news "WE DON'T NEED TO KNOW THAT". Like Torque mentioned...all the scumbags need to do is turn on the tube to see what we're going to do next.

Users who are viewing this thread