IMMACULATE 2008 Black Corvette 1Lt for $34K OBO Low Miles

Jsak

Established Member
Selling my black on black 2008 corvette with 25,850 miles for $34,000obo! It is an automatic 1lt with brand new nitto invos (maybe a 1,000 miles on them). Its has been my baby since July of 2009 and always garage kept. I have only put 8,000 miles on her, mostly highway miles. Oil changed every 3,000 miles with mobile 1 and waxed every 4 months. Never seen snow! It has been a blessing driving her, especially with the tastefull mods I put on her(only external modifications). Mods have only been on the car for 6,000 miles. Has never been to the drag strip. Always wanted to get some sticky tires but was afraid of breaking an axle or transmission!haha. Mods are LG 1 3/4 super pro headers with an x-pipe and a vararam intake.It has been dyno tuned for the mods at 413rwhp/417rwtq, have the dyno sheet to back it up. Its never been in an accident and I have no problem giving the vin number to check out the vehicle history report.I hate to let her go! Enjoy the pics below! Currently have this posted on Ebay. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. Thank you

Corvette - a set on Flickr

Users who are viewing this thread