Immediate Stop Sale on "Some" GT350 and GT350R Models

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
is this going to decrease the value on all of these cars with the crazy adms now that they cant sell them?
There are plenty at MSRP, but I doubt it will change anything for the dealers that still have ADMs.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
is this going to decrease the value on all of these cars with the crazy adms now that they cant sell them?

I think the MY17s that are unaffected will be worth more than they were before this debacle.

84venom

Established Member

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
Work at a Ford store ...... I can check if your vin is on Oasis ..... as long as I dont get too many requests ..... I got lucky too .... my 17 was built 09/01/2016

Dude, were you at the Tampa Bay Grand Prix last Sunday 5-Feb?

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I was going to start a new thread but it is the same question.
My local salesman who wanted to get me a 350R, took in a '16 track pack/Recaro car in the same colors as my '14 GT500.
Car has 502 miles and all the plastic still installed, older collector guy traded it for a '17 to get grabber blue.
Anyway, I wonder if they can legally sell to me if affected by recall? Sign a waiver?
I know it's been in their showroom since late October and I'm thinking a great price + hellion twins could keep from a Charger Hellcat purchase. :)
-J

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was going to start a new thread but it is the same question.
My local salesman who wanted to get me a 350R, took in a '16 track pack/Recaro car in the same colors as my '14 GT500.
Car has 502 miles and all the plastic still installed, older collector guy traded it for a '17 to get grabber blue.
Anyway, I wonder if they can legally sell to me if affected by recall? Sign a waiver?
I know it's been in their showroom since late October and I'm thinking a great price + hellion twins could keep from a Charger Hellcat purchase. :)
-J

It's a used car, they can sell it.

Users who are viewing this thread