imperial dealerships car show

03' White Snake

Established Member
I tried to go to this. I sat in traffic on 16 in milford/hopedale area for 45 mins then decided to turn around.

Saw a couple redfires in traffic when i was leaving the area.

brys00gt

Established Member
I was there, got there right around 5 and had no issues with traffic or parking. What a great event. Will be going back next year.

MassDSGsvt

FORCE FED BOOST
Established Member
The turn out was amazing. I got there around 8 but now I wish I got there for 5. There was a nice red fire there with whipple. Car was very clean. Definetly going next year

SVTmystic290

Established Member
The event was amazing again as usual, I hope everyone enjoyed it that could make it! If you dont want to sit in traffic def have to be there before 5, youll get the best parking that way as well. Bike stuntin was awesome, the Burnouts were perfect!!

The Redfire w/ whipple is streetone01, other than that didnt see too many cobras there :( kind of upset about that. A mustang def had one of the top 2 burnouts of the night so we can be proud of that :beer:

Next year, show up earlier the better it will most likely be bigger and better...ALSO, if anyone has any suggestions or comments on how we can make the show better let me know and I will pass it up the chain

-Tom

brys00gt

Established Member
The only thing I saw that could be improved on was keeping the mustangs together. It seemed that it started that way then got all thrown together.
I pulled in at 5 was told to go to the other mustangs and was parked next to an impala and a cuda.
That was the only thing. Other than that it was amazing. I'll have to try and find you next time Tom.
Mine was the black gt with the car seat. My daughter loved it.

Bryan

SVTmystic290

Established Member
The only thing I saw that could be improved on was keeping the mustangs together. It seemed that it started that way then got all thrown together.
I pulled in at 5 was told to go to the other mustangs and was parked next to an impala and a cuda.
That was the only thing. Other than that it was amazing. I'll have to try and find you next time Tom.
Mine was the black gt with the car seat. My daughter loved it.

Bryan

I totally agree, I already let people know that the parking situation for show cars ended up being a mess and I was pretty dissapointed about that since that was one of the best qualities of last years show.

The main problem was the shear volume of cars that were coming in and the people parking them I think got a bit overwhelmed and just started filling spots. We will work on that for next year as I really believe all the makes/models should be put together!!

Bryan I think I saw your car but I cant be positive, Im glad you and your daughter had a great time and we will definatley have to meet up for next years show or hopefully before then :rockon:

brys00gt

Established Member
This was seriously one of the best if not the best car show family event we have been to. There was something to do for everyone even if they didn't like cars.
My wife and daughter absolutely loved it.
Tom mine was the black vert with with seats.

Would love to meet up some time.

Tank5879

Established Member
Part of the problem with the parking was that people who got there first parked wherever they wanted. It had to be 2-3pm I saw 3 or 4 vehicles parked right under the "mustang alley" sign, they were like vintage Gm trucks or something...I know most of us are pretty fussy when it comes to parking our cars, but that was a little silly. I wouldnt have tried parking my car in front of the chevy store under "corvette city" sign!Then a couple hours later it seemed like it was just get the cars parked because there were so many!!! it seemed that a ton of cars all showed up at the same time. Traffic on 16 was insane, and most of the surrounding roads. Getting there early is the key.

stangy2004

Established Member
Ya i had a good time till i seen a little kid climbing up my bumper. Are you fn serious and his dad was right there like nothing happened. I will never bring my car to that show again,it's like a circus.

Rotarur

Loflyr
Established Member
The show was entertaining and pretty well organized, but not something for the faint of heart who cares for their car too much. You have thousands of curious little kids rummaging around trying to climb on your car and the parents really don't care.

Not too many Mustangs and where I found them were actually mixed with Corvettes, SS's and other GM trucks. Regardless, there were dozens of very nice cars, old or new. I searched up and down and I could not find a single car or truck that really stood up from the crowd though, no wow factor last night, sorry, pretty disappointing.

streetone01

SVT
Established Member
Funny I would have to disagree. I saw plenty of gorgeous cars, not just mustangs. Also for wow factor, how about the sheer size of the event, and the undertaking to put it on. Keep in mind it's a dealership that had to be up and running again Saturday morning. Not to mention the fact it was free for basically everything. I had a great time and met some cool people.

How many hour shift did you work that day Tom?

brys00gt

Established Member
I thought there were some really nice cars there. There was a great blend of immaculate cars such as the 65 gto with tri power to the what was he thinking.
I've been to many shows and was thoroughly impressed with the cars and event itself.

Rotarur

Loflyr
Established Member
I know them very well, I bought cars from them before, including the Shelby this year and I think they did a tremendous job with the show given how many cars and people were there, don't get me wrong, kudos to the owner for offering something back to the community, pretty rare nowadays.

SVTmystic290

Established Member
Funny I would have to disagree. I saw plenty of gorgeous cars, not just mustangs. Also for wow factor, how about the sheer size of the event, and the undertaking to put it on. Keep in mind it's a dealership that had to be up and running again Saturday morning. Not to mention the fact it was free for basically everything. I had a great time and met some cool people.

How many hour shift did you work that day Tom?

I was there from 7am to about 11:45pm that day, and was there again at 8am Saturday as I work Tues-Sat. Im assuming people stayed over night because when I showed up today it looked like a normal dealer again! As for the cars there, if you didnt see anything you really liked than I feel that you are pretty picky and I dont mean that in a bad way but there were close to 1000 cars there I believe. For you to not see any wow factor surprises me but to each his own.

But either way I hope if anyone that went didnt see a car they liked they at least enjoyed the event as a whole (music, vendors, food, burnouts, etc). And, what I will say about the people and kids at this event...I pre-warned on this thread that there were going to be 30k+ people at this event, with a FREE circus. We have never had any complaints about damage occuring at this event but you should expect a large volume of people checking out your ride if you bring it!

chuckstang

Established Member
Damn I really need to check the forums more often. I cant believe I missed this. Im a long time customer and always liked the facilities at this dealership and all the people that work there. At least it appears they will do it again next year!

Users who are viewing this thread