In A Dilemma Need Help My SVTP Bro's

lumbeeboi16

New To The Terminator
Established Member
Ok guys to start off with I have owned a mustang since I got my licenses. My 1st car was a 98 Cobra, after that a 91 Fox Body, next a fully built 2V 01GT, and finally the beast of them all a 2003 Terminator. Which brings me to my dilemma, since 03/04 I have wanted a Terminator. I had a chance to grab one around Nov 2012 drove the car for a couple months and PCS to Hawaii. My plan was to ship my car over to Hawaii, but when I got here I heard alot of horror stories about cars getting ruin here on island. So I left my car back in NC with my mother in law and dad to take care of it until I got home. Issues arose and I ended up selling my car around May time frame. The color was Silver wasn't to crazy about the color but at the time it was a good price. Ever since I sold my Terminator I keep finding my self looking at the terminators on the market cause I miss my car dearly. I have also been looking at Mustangs in general (MACH 1's, Built GT's etc). I know I want be happy unless I get another Terminator it is something about that whine :rockon:. So I just need some opinions should I try and jump on another Terminator while I am here in Hawaii or wait until I go back to the mainland. Hopefully I go back to the mainland. Thanks for reading my post looking for to some replies, maybe someone has had a similar situation.

Last edited:

Chug33

Established Member
Well, if you hit in the states in the next few months i'll hook you up with a badass low mileage terminator at a good price. It's silver as well, and about 200 more horsepower then your old one.

lumbeeboi16

New To The Terminator
Established Member
Well, if you hit in the states in the next few months i'll hook you up with a badass low mileage terminator at a good price. It's silver as well, and about 200 more horsepower then your old one.
That would be great man but I still have at least a year left here on island :cuss:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
wait till you get back to the states. put your money away in a savings account and have a huge down payment for one or pay cash. start looking a few months before your PCS date . be patient and don't settle for a color you don't want

lumbeeboi16

New To The Terminator
Established Member
wait till you get back to the states. put your money away in a savings account and have a huge down payment for one or pay cash. start looking a few months before your PCS date . be patient and don't settle for a color you don't want
Thanks bro

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member

this

plus, what do you really crave from the car? purely speed? if so, get a fox and build it....lots of ways to go...

lumbeeboi16

New To The Terminator
Established Member
this

plus, what do you really crave from the car? purely speed? if so, get a fox and build it....lots of ways to go...

Really the car man love the way they look they catch my eye quicker than any mustang. The only thing I can see with a Fox Body is a GT500 swap very expensive.

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
Wait. You don't want to be rushed finding one on leave and you definitely don't want to buy one without checking it out first.

Schlangenbisse

Established Member
Yeah just under a year isn't enough, I think. Just like everyone is saying, save all your dough for large down payment and or mods haha. Oh and never settle, there's plenty of Terminators out there, all you have to do is be patient. Good luck and I hope to see your new thread with your new Terminator somewhere down the road!

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
The mythical horror stories about Hawaii ruining cars always kills me. IF you wash your car regularly and properly and keep a good coat of wax/sealant on it they are fine!!

That being said, wait til you get back to the states. Everything in Hawaii is expensive including cars. You will pay WAY more for a Terminator there than back in the states. Unless you find that guy that has to sell quick for whatever "personal financial crisis" you will pay a LOT.

lumbeeboi16

New To The Terminator
Established Member
The mythical horror stories about Hawaii ruining cars always kills me. IF you wash your car regularly and properly and keep a good coat of wax/sealant on it they are fine!!

That being said, wait til you get back to the states. Everything in Hawaii is expensive including cars. You will pay WAY more for a Terminator there than back in the states. Unless you find that guy that has to sell quick for whatever "personal financial crisis" you will pay a LOT.

Yea I figured it all depends how well u take care of your cars but yea looks like I will be saving my dollars for one

Yeah just under a year isn't enough, I think. Just like everyone is saying, save all your dough for large down payment and or mods haha. Oh and never settle, there's plenty of Terminators out there, all you have to do is be patient. Good luck and I hope to see your new thread with your new Terminator somewhere down the road!
Thanks man definitely will be saving my money for mods and a big down payment looking for one with a bit of work done to save a few dollars

Users who are viewing this thread