In a Magazine AGAIN!

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
....and it is not even my own!!!

Check out page 96 of the new Modified Mustangs. Shot last year at Sebring SVTOA :banana: (little did they know I was publishing my own) :shrug:

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
Here is the spread the best I could scan:

BenMM1.jpg

BenMM2.jpg

BenMM3.jpg

These were taken last April at SVTOA at Sebring. I use the headlight covers for Road Racing only for obvious reasons. They would not let me clean the car, they wanted right off the track, brake dust and all.

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
car looks great as usual Ben. Hey quick question for ya do you have someone doing articles for you here in wichita by the name of Keri? She posted on our local site seeing if anyone had an intresting stang.

laz2447

Established Member
Cant wait till my issue comes Ben. Car looks great! My dad gave me a call last night to see if i got my issue yet and to check it out when I get it cause of a great article on a 93 in it. Turns out its yours! Haha...

Love the just off the track look too...very nice car bud!

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
car looks great as usual Ben. Hey quick question for ya do you have someone doing articles for you here in wichita by the name of Keri? She posted on our local site seeing if anyone had an intresting stang.

First let me clarify that this spread has nothing to do with my magazine which will be out next Friday 3/28. I happened to be photographed in April of LAST YEAR by Modified before I ever even dreamed of publishing my own mag.

Coincidentally they decided to run my article this month (a year later) and I just happen to be a Publisher now.

To answer your question, YES! Keri wrote a great article on Octane Girls.com which will be featured in our Forum Spotlight and we have asked her to submit any other articles of interest so that is where that is coming from. :rockon:

We are having one HECK of an Issue Release Party next week in South Florida, I wish you all could come! :beer:

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
First let me clarify that this spread has nothing to do with my magazine which will be out next Friday 3/28. I happened to be photographed in April of LAST YEAR by Modified before I ever even dreamed of publishing my own mag.

Coincidentally they decided to run my article this month (a year later) and I just happen to be a Publisher now.

To answer your question, YES! Keri wrote a great article on Octane Girls.com which will be featured in our Forum Spotlight and we have asked her to submit any other articles of interest so that is where that is coming from. :rockon:

We are having one HECK of an Issue Release Party next week in South Florida, I wish you all could come! :beer:

Yeah wish I could make it. Though it was funny cause I am really good freinds with Keri as soon as she said the name of the mag I couldnt believe it. Need to get my subscription in i guess so I can start getting the mag

Joe

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
Yeah wish I could make it. Though it was funny cause I am really good freinds with Keri as soon as she said the name of the mag I couldnt believe it. Need to get my subscription in i guess so I can start getting the mag

Joe

Yeh small world indeed!

Just go to our website. It is only $15.97 and we will be mailing them out in about ten days. :burnout:

Last edited:

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
where does one get those nifty 302 stickers at? I like them,.. Anyone know?

I had them made by a local decal shop, I think basically any decal place can do them. I only used them for the track event and then they have to be re-printed asI don't always get the same number. It was those decals that caught Jerry Heasley's attention and got me the story!

Users who are viewing this thread