• efi-solutions

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • lm-1

Votes: 127 36.8%

• Total voters

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Yes Bassin I did a search, I would like more current opinions since the dynojet unit has been in more use. Which one is best, and why? I am definately going to buy one of these soon, so all the pros and cons of all would be appreciated.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
:lol: you're killing me.
goodnight.gif

I have the dynojet. I've seen the FJO unit. I like it but it's almost 2x the price as the dynojet kit. The dynojet has a great value.

I've heard good things about the lm1. :shrug:

Last edited:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by bassin247
:lol: you're killing me.
goodnight.gif

I have the dynojet. I've seen the FJO unit. I like it but it's almost 2x the price as the dynojet kit. The dynojet has a great value.

I've heard good things about the lm1. :shrug:
so basically they are all good, and I cant go wrong?

J15BIG

Established Member
i have the lm-1 and im happy with it. lots of room for expanding the units capabilities(you can record boost, tps, etc and graph it with your a/f). But i have heard that the others listed are good. So basically you cant go wrong i guess:shrug:

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
The dynojet uses an analog 2 1/16 gauge.
The LM1 has an optional analog 2 1/16 gauge.
The fjo uses a digital display or a 2 1/16 gauge.

The LM1 and dynojet use the bosch sensor (both included) that is relatively cheap ~60 bucks. The fjo kit uses another sensor (not included with the kit) that is 190 bucks.

The LM1 base kit is 350 bucks + extras
The dynojet is 530 (complete kit)
The fjo starts around 700 with the sensor. If you want to data log you are looking at 900 bucks. You can get kits that cost over 1000 bucks.

To be fair to the FJO kit, it has a lot more options and flexability. If the prices were the same I would get it. I don't think it is worth the extra money for my needs.

LM1 http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/lm1.php
Dynojet http://www.widebandcommander.com/
FJO http://www.fjoracing.com/

You should of got in on the Xtreme Motorsports GP. We got them for a STEAL. Thanks guys!

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
You should of got in on the Xtreme Motorsports GP. We got them for a STEAL. Thanks guys!
Do you think they'll hook a svtperformance member that was too late to call.

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
The dynojet commander is going in my car tomorrow...hopefully.
Got it from Xtreme Motorsports and picked it over the others because it was too good of a deal to pass up. :rockon:

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
That is G14 classified. If I told you, you might slap yourself for not getting it.
:lol: Right....I'm slapping myself for not getting two. :bash:

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Originally posted by racerat
The dynojet commander is going in my car tomorrow...hopefully.
Got it from Xtreme Motorsports and picked it over the others because it was too good of a deal to pass up. :rockon:

Tracy, the install is a pain in the ass. I had to relocate my boost gauge so I could put it in my bezel. I'm having a problem finding a spot to perminately mount the box while still making all the wires reach their destinations.

I hope you have a better time than me.

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Tracy, the install is a pain in the ass. I had to relocate my boost gauge so I could put it in my bezel. I'm having a problem finding a spot to perminately mount the box while still making all the wires reach their destinations.

I hope you have a better time than me.
I got the steering column pod...ugly as crap, but it'll have to do until those custom pillar pods come out. Can the box be mounted under the dash near the steering wheel? I have no problems putting holes in the car...it's full of them already.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
I thought about putting it under the steering wheel. The problem is the surface is not flat. You might be able to get it mounted with long screws, but not the supplied velcro. I haven't been able to work on it for almost a week now. My car is apart in the driveway and I'll be resuming the installation on Wednesday. All I have left to do it mount it and connect the tach/tps/+12/-12/ wires and secure the box.

Users who are viewing this thread