IN-N-OUT Pleasanton Thursday night meets!!

hyperider

Established Member
Fyi, meeting again this coming Thursday June 12th, same place as last week's. Hoping for a better turn out this time. Come out and let's show some force to those ricers meeting at the same place. We were kinda out numbered last week.

In-N-Out Pleasanton.
6015 Johnson Dr.
Pleasanton, CA

From 580 west take the Hopyard exit, then make a right on Hopyard, then right on Owens dr, then right on Johnson dr, In-N-Out will be at the right side ones you get to the 4 way stop sign.

From 580 east not sure but I think it's also Hopyard exit, then it would be a left on Hopyard over the freeway, then right on Owens dr and then right on Johnson dr.

See you there Thursday around 8pm!!!

BayareaSS

Established Member
Hey bro by all means come out again! we miss you guys last week! don't forget to let brandon know. is he car all back together yet?

I think i'll be out there with two of my friends with stangs. Im not bringing the ss this time.
Brandon's car is back together but it is not tuned yet so he doesn't drive it.

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
Hey bro by all means come out again! we miss you guys last week! don't forget to let brandon know. is he car all back together yet?

It's been up and running for almost two weeks now, and it runs GREAT - even without it being tuned. But, I can't drive it how I want to so I'm just going to wait until I get it tuned before I start taking it out again.

You get that intake situation taken care of yet?

hyperider

Established Member
I think i'll be out there with two of my friends with stangs. Im not bringing the ss this time.
Brandon's car is back together but it is not tuned yet so he doesn't drive it.

that's cool!
hey guys talking about tuning. woohoo! set up my appointment today with shaun AED for june 23! hehehehe! can't freaking wait!!! already got the pulley, idler pulley, belt and plugs. i'm getting the sct from him.
there you go BayareaSS i'm finally going to do it! :rockon:

Last edited:

BayareaSS

Established Member
Tell Brandon its ok to drive the dam car.....Just keep it outta boost :rockon:
You going?
if i can make juan drive (lol) i will goo
Good luck with that. He will probably complain about gas
that's cool!
hey guys talking about tuning. woohoo! set up my appointment today with shaun AED for june 23! hehehehe! can't freaking wait!!! already got the pulley, idler pulley, belt and plugs. i'm getting the sct from him.
there you go BayareaSS i'm finally going to do it! :rockon:

You'll be real happy after the pulley!

hyperider

Established Member
It's been up and running for almost two weeks now, and it runs GREAT - even without it being tuned. But, I can't drive it how I want to so I'm just going to wait until I get it tuned before I start taking it out again.

You get that intake situation taken care of yet?

hey brandon, miss this one! no dude steeda is lagging big time. they said the correct filter is on the way now. they screwed up twice giving me the wrong filter for my cai. won't do any more business with them!

Users who are viewing this thread