in need of a new tuner --- where to go

BOOST FREAK

Established Member
unfortunately the tuner I have used for years in the past has sold his chassis dyno. His engine program has grow to where it takes all his time and focus. I am in the north Georgia area. I don't mind traveling for quality work, as my last shop was 450 miles from me. I want someone who will take time to tune drivability and not just WOT. Any suggestions?

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
You were really going to someplace 450 miles away? You have who is usually regarded as the best or one of the best Terminator tuners in the country in your area - Bob Kurgan.

BOOST FREAK

Established Member
Yes sir I did. Kurgan was not in the area at the time. I have not kept up with the tuning players as I thought I would not be in need of one.

nastynotch483

Established Member
Come down and see Dan at Pro Dyno fort mill Sc he been tuning for 11 plus years its a full shop from intakes to full motor builds! We will be having a big car show march 14th we had 352 mustang last year and the Dyno will be running all day also will be at mustang week with the Dyno again come on down we love to help you out with anything you may be need!

3545 Centre Circle, Fort Mill, SC 29715

Phone (704) 651-3807

just a little sample of 03-04 cobra tunes enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B15WVbxFuqU

BOOST FREAK

Established Member
I will give Kurgan and Pro Dyno a call.

Nastynotch, got a question if you don't mind. my car is a 100% stock long block, I have purchased the 1200hp return style fuel system from Lethal and the other usual bolt ons. would the 2.9 be worth upgrading too over my 2.3, or would it be over kill?

Users who are viewing this thread