In need of Lightning....

69Gonzo

Established Member
Hi everyone, I don't wanna waste anyone's time so I'll try to make this short... I'm looking for a DSG, Black or True Blue Lightning with less than 80k miles. If you've got chrome rims, grills, or anything other then stock paintwork with no dings or scratches then please don't bother responding to my post... I've loved these trucks since they came out and I finally have enough money to put one in my driveway.... Thank you for taking the time to read my post, and I look forward to seeing what you guys have got to show me....

mbsvt

My Hot Rod's
Established Member
lightning f/s

I have a 04 with 20,500 miles, its perfect.
Lemeno if interested
[email protected]
2qbw61e.jpg

69Gonzo

Established Member
Well dudes, I can now say I'm the proud owner of a 03 DSG SVT Lightning. I got a few pics on my cell, and I'm gonna try to get them up asap, but I can't stop looking at this damn truck, and I need to take some real pictures... She's not perfect, but I'm gonna get her there soon enough... Thanks for any and all who responded to my post...

69Gonzo

Established Member
I need an interior door handle and the bottom grill if anyone has one for sale, please shoot me a line... nothing wrong with the grill I've got, someone just painted it and I want to go back to factory.

mbsvt

My Hot Rod's
Established Member
L

Good for you man
Let us see some pics and list of mods to come
Big congrats:banana:

IMXCITD

Established Member
congrats! what's the scoop...how many miles, where did you find it, price, condition? enjoy!! :banana: :banana:

69Gonzo

Established Member
Hey guys, sorry it took so long to get back. Been kinda busy with house hunting and my new truck... As for the details, the truck is about as close to perfect as you can get for paying 13 for an 03. I've gotta get a drivers side interior door handle, and she's got around 130 thousand miles. but I never would have looked twice at it unless it didn't show those miles. She's all stock besides a set of springs and mufflers, I'm hoping to change that as soon as possible... I'll try to come up with some better pics as soon as I get moved, until that time, thanks for all the well wishes dudes...

Users who are viewing this thread