In the market, best prices.....

SixPak

Established Member
Had you considered the Charger R/T or SRT-8? I test drove both the SHO and the SRT8 and the Dodge blows away the Ford. The interior is more comfy, its more powerful and has more technological features. Plus it is available in RWD and AWD.

Yea, but they're both stinkin'assed Chryslers for Gods sake. What if someone I knew saw me driving one?
RollingLaughingSmily.gif

BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HAH!!!!

Madlock

Established Member
Yea, but they're both stinkin'assed Chryslers for Gods sake. What if someone I knew saw me driving one?
RollingLaughingSmily.gif

BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HAH!!!!

So eloquently-put, it made my eyes water. Some people have NO shame.

Like all the C7 fanboys who are creaming themselves over how good it's supposed to be. Well it damn well SHOULD be pretty damn terrific after $50B of government cash and telling creditors owed tens of billions more to go pound sand.

For THAT kind of money, C7 ought to cure herpes and put man on Mars while it's at it.

Of course, they're also whipped into a frenzy that it most surely will outsell C6 - which barely sells 1,200/mo. today. I'd sure as hell HOPE so, because few cars are more iconic while being less relevant.

But history will prove out what we already know - that people will pay twice as much for cars with less performance because they're simply more desirable to own - no matter how relatively cheap C7 may be. Neither Chevrolet nor Corvette are brands people aspire to own. And thankfully, despite the few who'll buy one anyway - even more wouldn't own one at any price, just like many will buy and enjoy their Fords on principle alone.

Users who are viewing this thread