In the market...

FastazzL

Hot Potato Handler
Established Member
Hey guys. Just thought I would ask anybody in the Nor cal area to keep an eye out for a gen 1 lightning. I'm in the market but am having a hard time finding any for sale. I'm looking for a 94 or 95, any color. I sold my Gen 2 a couple of years ago because I bought a house and I can't go any longer without having one so I'm going for a gen 1. I've heard good things about them but have yet to drive (or even ride) one. I hate to ask what it cost to fill up but I only have an 8 mile round trip to work so I'm not too worried about it. I have poked my head in at NLOC but everything is on the other side of the country and shipping is just not in my price range (under 8k). Any help would be appreciated and I hope to be back behind the wheel of the best sports truck out there soon!

AJ

sixt5

Established Member
theres one here in ky for sale. not sure on the year, and its currently in black primer. runs real good. askin either 4 or 5k for it

XSIVHP

SVT FrEaK
Established Member
That L would be mine... in KY that is. I'm askin 4500.00 if interested.

I have a 2002 L also. These trucks are much more along the lines of a older muscle car. Handle great in auto X and road race. You won't be dissapointed whenever you get a chance to drive one.

Brian

FastazzL

Hot Potato Handler
Established Member
Thanks. Thats good to hear. I know I won't be dissapointed either. KY is a little too far away but thanks for the tip.

FastazzL

Hot Potato Handler
Established Member
Well, I found one. Picked it up last week. I haven't had a chance to take some pictures yet but I will post some up as soon as I can.

AJ

FastazzL

Hot Potato Handler
Established Member
Here she is. Just went over her with a clay bar and gave her a good wax. Didn't finish up until night though. I must say, I do love this truck. I can't wait for the pockets to fill up so I can dump it right back into this truck. She is #1228 in 95' and she is bone stock, just what I wanted.

DSC01850.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread