In the quest to find a "closer" dyno...

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
Who's interacted with Blood Ent. in Auburn? Their site states they use a Mustang Chassis Dyno. Who's made a pull there? Not too concerned with tuning, just operator proficiency and curious about facility quality.

Does Brads have a dyno? If so, same aforementioned questions...

:beer:

4rdsvtdriver

Drive it like u stole it!
Established Member
Brad's doesn't have a dyno, but I talked to Brad at the Mustang Roundup and he said he was hoping to have one soon. I'm not sure when "soon" is, but they will tune at another facilities dyno. As for Bloods? I'm not sure about them. I talked to them on the phone about having my Cobra dyno tuned and they wanted my car for a week and the also wanted a grand to tune it. That was to have a chip burned I believe? I can't remember? :shrug: I thought that was a bit too much.

Last edited:

whippleblown03

Established Member
bloods is spendy for custom tune! my freind was also told $1000

as for dyno prices at bloods i have no idea!

I can get another date with Brian and get a few more cobras for a dyno day!

Oxford Snake

Established Member
I personally know a guy who works at Blood (Mark) and was asking him about dyno time and he said they are closed on the weekends, that's all I needed to know.

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
Oxford Snake said:
Local Mustang Dyno's

The Power Shop - Enumclaw
KAS - Seattle
FastLane - Tacoma

I found these and a lot more at Mustang Dyno Locator .

I would prefer a Mustang Dyno for loading purposes as it is difficult to log a 4th gear run on the street.

Dave
Thanks Dave... yeah, I remember a mention about Fastlane, but the other two were news to me. Well, Paul has gone and will go again to http://www.brianmacy.com/ It uses a different type of dyno - Dyno Dynamics. I also remember a talk about going down there for some pulls but don't know what came of it. It's about an hour from me (Renton/Bellevue) so it's alittle more than Marysville, but closer than Bellingham.

It would be nice to go to a shop/facility where they've, at least, worked on our cars - is that being too picky:shrug:

Christian

MyFordsFly

Established Member
Christian said:
Thanks Dave... yeah, I remember a mention about Fastlane, but the other two were news to me. Well, Paul has gone and will go again to http://www.brianmacy.com/ It uses a different type of dyno - Dyno Dynamics. I also remember a talk about going down there for some pulls but don't know what came of it. It's about an hour from me (Renton/Bellevue) so it's alittle more than Marysville, but closer than Bellingham.

It would be nice to go to a shop/facility where they've, at least, worked on our cars - is that being too picky:shrug:

Christian

Ive worked on a few mustangs in my day, and I have a dynojet.

Marysville Speed, 360-658-2732. Ask for E.J.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Pro Max in Tacoma has one and I think Turbo Tech has one too.
I went to Blood a long time ago for my blown 93 and they couldnt help me since they werent familiar with the Tweecer RT. They kept blowing me off though for over a month till I finally asked can you do it or not! They couldnt. :rollseyes Wasn't too impressed after that.
Is Carb Conn out of the pic?

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
04MystiCobra said:
Pro Max in Tacoma has one and I think Turbo Tech has one too.
I went to Blood a long time ago for my blown 93 and they couldnt help me since they werent familiar with the Tweecer RT. They kept blowing me off though for over a month till I finally asked can you do it or not! They couldnt. :rollseyes Wasn't too impressed after that.
Is Carb Conn out of the pic?
Carb Connection is still in the pic. I planned on calling this week to see what they would do in terms of pricing. Everyone seems to like the their technical ability - did I not hear this part right?

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
I'll be working on my belt thing to day. Hopefully I can take car eof it. Still bothers me that I had so much slip.
Anyway. I'm on for whatever. Most are north so I'm up for that.

Ok. Belt slip fixed. Pulled out my shorter belt. Pulls to 6k now! :pepper: :banana:

Last edited:

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
04MystiCobra said:
I'll be working on my belt thing to day....

Ok. Belt slip fixed. Pulled out my shorter belt. Pulls to 6k now! :pepper: :banana:
Glad to hear it:thumbsup:

04MystiCobra said:
Anyway. I'm on for whatever. Most are north so I'm up for that
I'll definitely secure something... just curious, not that it's something for consideration, but just how long did it take to get to that place in Vancouver?

MyFordsFly

Established Member
MyFordsFly said:
Ive worked on a few mustangs in my day, and I have a dynojet.

Marysville Speed, 360-658-2732. Ask for E.J.

Tap, tap, tap, this thing on? :shrug:

C Weil

Established Member
wizbangdoodle said:
I thought there was a dyno in Redmond. I think it might be a ricer joint though.

Stage Performance is getting a dyno when they move to their new shop. How do I know? It's next door to where I work! Can't speak for their capabilities- the owner is a good guy and a good mechanic, but everyone else I know that is associated with them is a redneck.

I do believe it will be a Mustang, unless they wuss out and go for the "money shot" dynojet.

Brad's has been talking about getting dynapacks for a while know. It's a portable dyno setup that attaches to the rear axles/hubs with the wheels off, and unduces a load like a Mustang dyno. They're very very accurate. Very cool, but they're really expensive to purchase. Once they have them, I wouldn't go anywhere else.

MyFordsFly

Established Member
Christian said:
LOL! I'm not coming alone... I'm just the one who's setting up the date. I'll give you a call to get some details:thumbsup:

Thanks.

Sounds good. Just so ya know, our hours are tues-sat 8:00-5:00. We did it that way for the people who only have weekends off. Talk to ya soon.

E.J.

Users who are viewing this thread