In the spirit of Halloween...

Calebp

Established Member
I found this video clip on a website that actually scared me a little bit. It could be that I've been awake for like 40 hours or something, but I dunno, it looks pretty nuts to me.

Little bit of back story. Apparently these two guys went to a haunted house and found some disturbing stuff (satanic looking setups and things scrawled into the walls) but when they reached the third floor, this is what they got recorded on tape...

http://www.bartonmansion.com/video_2.html

You can read more about what happened, and I guess they have a DVD for sale at http://www.bartonmansion.com/

casey99COBRA

Just a rookie!
Established Member
i think i'll sleep just fine but ****! i think i would have shit my pants if i was one of those people.

Calebp

Established Member
RYU583 said:
looked like a guy in sheets to me

That's what they say too. A 7'5" tall guy in sheets holding a small lantern coming out of a closet. ( :lol1: ) They said his eyes were solid grey, which I believe because you'll notice that there are no reflections in his eyes from the flashlights. You can also see the lights hit his big-ass ears.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
The story was pretty creepy....and real or not the "thing" coming through the door frame was huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dragon40k

Established Member
I didn't read the story... How can you there are absolutly no paragraphs or anything i'd go blind if I tried. I did get a chuckle out of the closet scene though.

deannyc

Str8
Established Member
Honestly there are a few big old abandonded buildings where I live. We have an old Terbeculouisis (sp) center in the woods. It spans about 14 buildings, and a mile long circular path. We have a 8 story monestary in the woods, built in the early 20th century. Heck vanderbilts tomb was even here until a few years ago. My college campus was the "Willowbrook mental institution" Jeraldo Rivera did a documentary on it 20 odd years ago, I`m sure many of you have seen it.
From first hand experience, when you are walking through old abandonded buildings with questionable history at 3am, with only a flashlight and your buddy, and maybe a set of brass knuckles you tend to whisper.. Luckily my friends and I are a bunch of derelicts so we scream and knock down doors to scare the shit out of who ever is in there. We`ve seen some goth freak bags sitting in a circle in a room and we just walked right past them. Seen a few crackheads around the woods of all these places too. I tend to bring brass knuckles, and a decent size blade with me everytime we decide to go on exploring. It`s fun.

Speed_Demon1965

Established Member
If you slowly scroll through the video, you can see odd faces appear. I'll see if I can upload some screen shots.

Users who are viewing this thread