Income Tax Time

whitelight2004

OIF Vet
Established Member
Time to put some more $ in the L thinking slicks for sure, c&L upper or steigmeyer port job any other reccomendations? To spend around 8 or 900 on some new parts. Already have traction bars lowering shackles moroso tranny pan and shift valve were delivered today. Anybody ever looked into that snow performance water injection kit?

Oh another vid of my L on a dyno this time the mustang dyno
http://ccstuning.com its the last link on the page

Last edited:

richh

Established Member
Sean, I will help you put your traction bars on if you want. You WILL SEE 12's this weekend for sure....................

ViciousJay

Established Member
from what i heard that it was pointless to run slicks without a stall i would save the 800 and just spend 400 on some nittos and 400 on some other nice BLING :thumbsup:

richh

Established Member
I have the 305 Nittos and Hook like a mad man on the streets and I just cut the 1.8's 60ft's with the Lakewoods......

TXRickC

Established Member
Rich is getting equal 60's with his Nitto's to my 2.5 year old 28x10x16 Hoosiers :thumbsup:

I'd work on getting what you have dialed in and put down to the pavement. May need to get y'all Killeen guys to travel down to Baytown on a perfect conditions friday night, that's worth 2 tenths alone
(12.29 @ 110.55 w/my '01 4lb, chip, filter, t-bars, hoosiers, line mod, t-body, efan) :rockon:
SanAntonio Raceway is good too, but it has to be prepped (it's a 50/50 chance for this whenever we go there) It's a much nicer track vs. TempleAcademy though, alot wider and twice the shutdown length, plus race gas, spray and a scale on site. Just a bit of a drive, it's closer than Baytown. I'm shooting to go there on Feb4th (As long as it's cold & dry weather)

Last edited:

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Nice looking truck, I say get a ported blower,2.8 upper and re-tune. Or get a nice stall converter.

Users who are viewing this thread