Indoor Cover

Paul1138

Established Member
I've been searching this site for the right answer or point in the right direction, but it's been difficult. So, here's my situation:

Right now, my car is in a garage for the winter (paying for storage). Come spring until the fall, my car will be outside. I purchased a Weathershield HP cover for the outdoor elements but the inside portion is not soft and I'm worried about paint scratching during windy days. So, I'd like to purchase an indoor cover as the initial cover and use the weathershield over it (double layer). The thing is, do i really need an expensive indoor cover for this application? I'm looking for a soft cover that will just prevent the weathershield from scratching the paint, don't need anything fancy (at least I don't think i do), that'll get the job done. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thanks guys

03outlaw

Established Member
Paul,
I would google California car covers and see what they have. The indoor cover on my 03 came from them and its a pretty nice cover and shouldn't scratch the car. It cost about $250, not sure if you want to spend that much...good luck!

Last edited:

Paul1138

Established Member
Paul,
I would google California car covers and see what they have. The indoor cover on my 03 came from them and its a pretty nice cover and shouldn't scratch the car. It cost about $250, not sure if you want to spend that much...good luck!

Thanks, broheim.

I ended up ordering the California Plushweave:

California Car Cover Company - Cover Materials

My outdoor cover to be used in conjunction with the Plushweave is the California Superweave:

California Car Cover Company - Cover Materials

Users who are viewing this thread