Influencing the Future the BEST WAY!

AMA-R1

Banned
You guys may have already understood this and I may be just a hair on the slow side but I realized the most effective way to build a tommorow is to shape our children today and it came home to me in spades yesterday afternoon.

I had the distinct pleasure of hearing a mexican kid get off the bus and she was pissed, she was talking to a freind and telling her that all the other kids on the bus ie blacks AND whites were singing the National Anthem and other patriotic songs as well as pointing out that English IS our national language. The huge thing for me was that I realized that our avg American family is emphasizing the importance of being an American in the home because God knows these kids didnt just start sprouting that info on there own they heard it at home! I was so damn happy, somebody needs to let the mexicans know if they want a better life they need to grow a pair and fix there own corrupt country instead of coming to mine and waving mexican pride flags and that kind of crap. The best way to shape your nations future is at the dinner table at night! Teach your kids our history and why we are who we are and that it is worth protecting! We need to let these illegals know they are breaking our laws and we WONT except it any longer! Dont accept spanish! I am so sick of hearing people ask me if I want spanish or English.
Scott

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread