Info on the 2003 SEMA show

Projectnighthwk

Established Member
Haven't seen anyone say anything yet even though it only ended yesterday but wanted to get some stuff out there with the events of the 2003 sema.
The show was a great hit this year with the overall expansion of the SEMA event by over 1.5 million square feet. The show had everything imaginable.
I really didn't see to much as far as engine parts for the 4.6. VT Competition had a small display in the Fro-M booth showing off parts for the 5.0 stroker kit. A nice set of Carbon fiber valve covers a plug covers were on display as well.

Non of the cam companies were in a big hurry to display DOHC cams but were told by many that stuff would be out shortly.

FRPP AMAZINGLY enough had the new intake, cams and heads in their 2003 catalog with part numbers.
3000.00 for the intake with a new computer, injectors, and maf.
About 1800.00 for the new valve train.
I'll post a pic of the outline from the catalog.
frpp catalog
Also the FR500 wheels are for sale now as well.
FRPP Wheels

The best thing that was outlined as a SEMA new product was suspension parts from a company called Evolution Motorsports.
This company is looking to come out with a full line of suspension parts for the Mustang series vehicles and looked very promising. I'm currently speaking with the company to get some demo parts for articles.

Auburn gear also daybued a new product called the "Ected". Which is essentally a a traction controled limited slip diff with a manula option to lockup the diff to create a spool for drag racing. Much like the eaton unit. But with better traction control abilities.

Ected1
Ected2

I'm going to post this over in the autocross on the corral so hopefully the Griggs people won't get their panties in a bunch again :)
All I have is the company press release because I ran out of small on the dig camera.

Users who are viewing this thread