Injectors and MAF

01yellercobra

Established Member
I believe the 60's are good for 650hp. Give or take. I couldn't tell you for the 2600. I think that depends on the combination. Have you datalogged to see how close you are to pegging it now?

98cobbe

Established Member
I believe the 60's are good for 650hp. Give or take. I couldn't tell you for the 2600. I think that depends on the combination. Have you datalogged to see how close you are to pegging it now?
The guy who tuned it does. I guess I should e-mail him and ask.

Helomech74

Established Member
Sorry to hijack but, what are 42# injectors good for? I believe ill see #16psi

I just retuned my car today after breaking the motor in and put down 563hp and 547ftlbs with my D1. I pullied it for 16psi, but only seeing right at 14psi (higher flowing heads, exhaust, etc.) I'm running 42lb injectors, and a 255 Holley pump with no problems at all. No pressure drop at the rails, pump duty cycle is great, and there was no sign of fuel problems at all. This was the last tune with this fuel system though. I am getting ready to swap in my Glenn's system with some 83lb injectors.

Last edited:

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
I just retuned my car today after breaking the motor in and put down 563hp and 547ftlbs with my D1. I pullied it for 16psi, but only seeing right at 14psi (higher flowing heads, exhaust, etc.) I'm running 42lb injectors, and a 255 Holley pump with no problems at all. No pressure drop at the rails, pump duty cycle is great, and there was no sign of fuel problems at all. This was the last tune with this fuel system though. I am getting ready to swap in my Glenn's system with some 83lb injectors.

Do you know the duty cycle of the injectors?

Users who are viewing this thread