Innovate XD-16 Wideband Kit for sale

Homebrew

Established Member
Figured I'd give MACA First shot at this. In the next few days it'll go to the market. I have a new in the box Innovate XD-16 wideband kit I'm looking to get rid of. I bought it from wiseguy's shop back in march, but never got around to installing it. I had a round of upgrades planned and when I ran out of funds I just never got around to installing what I had. I've since went with all Nexus gauges and decided to go with the nexus wideband so that I won't have one oddball gauge. Since the nexus gauges are blacked out when off, I know having the wideband gauge visible when the rest weren't would just irritate the crap out of me. The box has been opened and the bag containing the wideband controller has been opened, but everything else that came sealed is still sealed (Can't help myself from opening and looking at the important parts). Nothing has ever been installed or hooked up. I'm looking to get $325 shipped (priority mail) or $320 picked up.

-Kevin

IMG_1946.JPG

IMG_1947.JPG

IMG_1948.JPG

SnakeStang96

SVT Crazy
Established Member
Good price, I paid 280 for mine and it was with the ordinary digital gauge. Good luck with the sale. Innovate makes great products.

Users who are viewing this thread