innovations hard cover directions?

Chi3f

Established Member
i got a used no lip innovations hard cover... looks like the crappy hinges call for you to take the bed off so you can drill the holes for them. does anybody have the install directions or some insight on this. i was going to do it tonight but not if i have to pull the bed off. i don't have that much time.

ShockTherapy

Established Member
+1

When my truck gets back on the road I'll be looking to install my used one as well. Surely you don't have to take the bed off to install it. It can be uninstalled without pulling it I know that much.

Chi3f

Established Member
ShockTherapy said:
+1

When my truck gets back on the road I'll be looking to install my used one as well. Surely you don't have to take the bed off to install it. It can be uninstalled without pulling it I know that much.

well it appears to screw into the backside of the bed up close to the window on that little lip, i dont' see any way to drill out the holes or put the screws in without taking the bed off:shrug:

Chi3f

Established Member
these ones i guess lay on the top of the back rail i've been told by the previous owner but i don't see how. i'm not at the truck right now i will check it out tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread