Innovators West 10% Overdrive balancer package

JPEAJV

Established Member
parts

how much just for the innovators 10% lower and belt / bolt shipped to 11749?

JPEAJV

Established Member

$540 shipped. Otherwise I can wait for another one to surface.

JPEAJV

Established Member
Guess you will be waiting........Great deal at 640. Good luck with sale.

Alan

I can buy it right now from a vendor for that. I wont have to wait long for my price of $540. One just went earlier this week for $450 but I wasnt sure which route I was going to go.

AlanSVT

Established Member
This one is brand new with a belt.

Pulleys go for 650 new with out a belt.

Belt goes for what? 40-60 ?

JPEAJV

Established Member
Also this comes with a tune....

if it was such a good deal it would not still be for sale 6 weeks later. Maybe you should buy it then.

and yes I have a vendor that will do $640 shipped with the belt.

strongs_2009

Established Member
if it was such a good deal it would not still be for sale 6 weeks later. Maybe you should buy it then.

and yes I have a vendor that will do $640 shipped with the belt.

Then stop running your mouth and get it from a vendor then. Then add the cost of the tunes from John. Why wouldnt you want to hook up a fellow mustang guy on here over some vendor. Nice balancer good luck with your sale.

JPEAJV

Established Member
Then stop running your mouth and get it from a vendor then. Then add the cost of the tunes from John. Why wouldnt you want to hook up a fellow mustang guy on here over some vendor. Nice balancer good luck with your sale.

no.. if I wanted to get it from the vendor for $640 then I would... obviously I dont if I offered what I did. I don't need the tune from lund cause I maybe have a different setup...I see ur not the sharpest tool in the shed but its ok no ones perfect. I'm done with this post even if he now wanted to sell it for that price I dont want it, I will get it from somewhere else... Now he has you guys to thank! Next time unless you have an interest... keep out of it.

lkatya

slow 4V
Established Member
I have too agree. A John Lund tune is awesome! Worth at least $250. However if it's just a tune for this 10% balancer then it won't work for many of us that have other mods. Might help to list what other mods the tune was built for.
I made a fair offer via PM for the balancer and belt. The tune is no good to me as I would need it to support several other mods. I'm still interested in the items but not the tune.
LMK,
Jason

JPEAJV

Established Member
I have too agree. A John Lund tune is awesome! Worth at least $250. However if it's just a tune for this 10% balancer then it won't work for many of us that have other mods. Might help to list what other mods the tune was built for.
I made a fair offer via PM for the balancer and belt. The tune is no good to me as I would need it to support several other mods. I'm still interested in the items but not the tune.
LMK,
Jason

I have a John Lund tune installed now and had the car dyno'd this morning. The tuner said that the mail order tune from Lund was excellent considering its just a mail order. +1 for Lund.

Users who are viewing this thread