Innovators West/Ford Racing 10% lower + Metco aux idler

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
Selling a IW/Ford Racing 10% lower. No different than the standard IW lower, just has the Ford Racing Cobra Jet markings and part number on the front. Has cuts for double key slots so can be used on single or double keyed cranks, only comes with single key though. Not sure on mileage, I bought it last month from a major part vendor that said it was low miles. Was going to replace my 15% lower with this on my new Whipple setup but decided it’s just not worth the hassle and doing a upper pulley change instead. I also have a M12x1.5 100mm bolt I ordered from Fastenal to install it that should be here this week that I’ll include as well. You’ll still need to purchase a new crank bolt though, that’s just a longer one to draw it on. Pulley has one little ding in it and some light cosmetic scuffs but nothing that will effect function.

$500 shipped and insured USPS priority mail.

I also have a Metco auxiliary idler that I’ll be pulling off the car tonight. I’ll get some pics once I pull it off. Will come with install bolts and everything. I’m thinking $125 shipped is a fair price for that. It’s been on the car roughly 5K miles.

Zelle is preferred for payment but I’ll also accept PayPal as long as it’s a family and friends payment only and noted “personal reimbursement, my PayPal is linked to my business so otherwise I have to account for it on my taxes which is a PITA. If you’re not ok with that, then no PayPal. Certified/cashiers checks, personal checks, and USPS MO is ok too. Cash is also cool if you want to pick up in the Tampa area.

lIignyE.jpg

jvyXSHJ.jpg

fj7M0h4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread