Input on jba 2011 gt500 3" SS off road H

markoesc

Go Gators!
Established Member
I was wondering if anyone has installed this (link below) on their GT500 with the factory manifolds? HP Gains? Sound? Leaks? Does the 2 piece design promote leaks or fitment issues? Looking for feedback if any on here, I am considering it for my 11 GT500.

Thanks!

JBA GT500 3

cluscher

Established Member
I run the JBA 3" x pipe on my 07 with the JBA 3inch catback and mufflers. The fitment and quality is great. I needed to buy clamps for the x/mid-pipe after about a year. I got the NAPA clamps and they're great....no issues. I get compliments on the sound all the time.

My car is an upper pulley only car with FRPP TB/L&M plenum. I originally dynoed on a Mustang dyno with pulley/tb only, and my recollection is I made about 530hp/515tq. After installing the exhaust (and plenum) I made 575/585 on a Dynapack dyno. My understanding is the Dynapack reads comparable to a Dynojet. Given the difference in dynos and the plenum swap along with the exhaust, I have no idea how much power I gained from just the exhaust. However, the power/torque ratio certainly made me happy and I attributed it to the exhaust. Also, my boost went from 13lbs to 11lbs, which also made me happy. So I would say go for it!

Last edited:

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
I was wondering if anyone has installed this (link below) on their GT500 with the factory manifolds? HP Gains? Sound? Leaks? Does the 2 piece design promote leaks or fitment issues? Looking for feedback if any on here, I am considering it for my 11 GT500.

Thanks!

JBA GT500 3

I have the full mandrel bent JBA 3" but w/high flow cats in the front pipes. No leaks. I installed FRPP ceramic shorty's at the same time, just to get rid of those rusty manifolds!

The fit is nice, as is the quailty...........but I did take it to a exhaust shop to have it installed so that everything tucked nicely.

R

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread