Inspection Stations near Reston?

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
Hello there again folks. I've since moved to Reston and am about to start the painful process of moving all my car-related stuff to VA. I was wondering if anyone had the inside scoop on a decent inspection station near Reston? If not I was just going to head to the closest Ford dealership but figured it was worth it to ask you guys.

Now it's just a matter of waiting until feb (when focus gets paid off) and buying a L.

Mustang289

Established Member
Not sure about Reston, but I always take my vehicles to the Shell station by the Holiday Inn right off 28. I recently brought my SVT in and the guy really was very careful with it.

You have to access it from Shaw Road off Sterling Blvd or 606 turn onto Holiday Drive.

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
Not sure about Reston, but I always take my vehicles to the Shell station by the Holiday Inn right off 28. I recently brought my SVT in and the guy really was very careful with it.

You have to access it from Shaw Road off Sterling Blvd or 606 turn onto Holiday Drive.

Hey sounds good man. I take Shaw Road to work everyday from 606. Thanks for the tip.

ifinditundrgrnd

Established Member

That is good information, I work in Chantilly a couple of miles from there, and was looking for someone to take care of the car if it needed it.

Users who are viewing this thread