Inspiration from "Lone Survivor"

jconnor3

Established Member
Last edited:

04owmach

Established Member
I'm going to drink the shit out of this Budweiser and watch some Cops.

This +65,000. Wish i could buy this man a beer and just listen to him talk. What a truly american man who gave his all. Cried like a little bitch watching all the extras with the families of the guys that were killed on the DVD of lone survivor.

Eagle24

bad mamba jamba
Established Member
Saw this the other day. I've been serving this country for almost 11 years now, I've been on what seems like every mountain in Afghanistan 2x, I've fought and lost friends. When I see this, I can't help but wonder how men this incredible come to be. My hats of to this warrior.

Never above you
Never below you
Always beside you
CHEERS UNTIL VALHALLA!

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
This +65,000. Wish i could buy this man a beer and just listen to him talk. What a truly american man who gave his all. Cried like a little bitch watching all the extras with the families of the guys that were killed on the DVD of lone survivor.

This

19Mystic96

Established Member
Saw this the other day. I've been serving this country for almost 11 years now, I've been on what seems like every mountain in Afghanistan 2x, I've fought and lost friends. When I see this, I can't help but wonder how men this incredible come to be. My hats of to this warrior.

Never above you
Never below you
Always beside you
CHEERS UNTIL VALHALLA!

thank you for your service. :beer:

OP, thanks for posting. what an incredible video. it mustve been very moving hearing that speech in the locker room.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Seems like he should be giving that speech to people doing something more important than playing a game.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Book was amazing. Movie was amazing. Dude is a hero, along with the brothers he lost.

Although I'm wondering why he's rooting for Alabama, being such a hardcore Texan

Users who are viewing this thread