Inspiring Video. Please help my cousin. Just need your vote.

MY DREAM

Established Member
Every year in October, there is an Ironman Triathlon in Kona, Hawaii. It has always been a dream of my cousin-in law Dave to participate in this event. Well, here is a chance for him to win an entry slot into the race! It is called Kona Inspired. He had to make a 90 second video as to why he wants to race in Kona. There are many other applicants as well, but hopefully his video will get the most votes! Just click on the website below and vote if you like it! Please pass along to anyone you like.

Kona Inspired 2013

James

MY DREAM

Established Member
Thanks guys, means a lot to me and I can only imagine what they are going through as a couple. Terminal cancer....we all know that we will die someday, but when you basically put a date to it....that changes everything. Thanks again, I really hope he can get the opportunity to partake in this special event.
James

FordOmatic

Established Member
Voted! I wish him the best of luck!

If you could stop by my thread and vote for me as well I would really appriciate it! Thread is called "pinup girl needs some help"

Thanks!

JDMtube

Established Member
That's the second time I've had to vote on SVT Today. LOL
I know where I'm going when I need to win a Contest involving votes SVTPerformance.com!!!

MY DREAM

Established Member
Thanks to everyone voting! I hope we can keep it up to get him enough votes to partake in this special event.

James

MY DREAM

Established Member
Please, if you can share this lik with others so I can get the video out to as many people as possible. This is something that deos not need any money donated. I/we are not asking for nor do we need money. Simply a vote to get my cousin over to partake in the ironman challange for our family. Again, thanks to everyone for voting and helping me to pass this on.

James

Users who are viewing this thread