Install Question - BMR lower control arm relocation brackets

SVT-COBRA

Established Member
Installing these have been a bit of a pain getting the holes in the bracket to line up to mount the bracket, but I completed the passenger side and got the driver side bolts loosely installed. Is the factory nut that secured the panhard bar mounting bolt on the driver side supposed to be reused or does the BMR bracket itself secure the bolt? Doesn't look like the factory nut would fit back in there.

RBB

Established Member
You definitely re-use the stock nut and bolt. It's a little tough getting that nut back up in there, but that's what needs to happen.

SVT-COBRA

Established Member
Thanks, I figured it out this morning and got it bolted up using the factory nut. I'm having a marathon few days of installing lowering springs, upper Panhard brace, Panhard bar, upper control arm and lower control arms with relocation brackets. It's all bolted up now with the exception of the upper control arm. I don't know what other people's experiences were, but getting the holes in these brackets to line up to get the bolts in wasn't too easy. I found putting the Panhard bolt on the driver side in first helped to get the other holes lined up.

Users who are viewing this thread