Installed 2.93 pulley and SCT X3 tuner

hyperider

Established Member
Wanted some conservative power gain on the Cobra while still making it reliable for daily driver. So had Shaun at Advance Engine Development installed a 2.93 billet flow pulley and 100mm idler combo with an SCT X3 tuner and NGK TR6 plugs. Dyno SAE chart showed 433horses and 438torque. Pretty happy really felt the torque nailing you to your seat! Thanks again Shaun! :beer:

DSCN0592.jpg

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
Nice numbers for SAE! What dyno machine did you run on? I'm anxious to see what mine will do with pulley and tune! Almost there...

getleftcobra

CAN U READ DA PLATE!!!
Established Member
congrats man!! shaun is the man to see when u need work done. good number man

tgarlock

Established Member
excellent choice with pulley and tuner (shaun)

when that isnt enough you can add a 4 lb lower, then port the blower, then add a whipple, then go turbo.........

look what u started, congrats

hyperider

Established Member
thanks guys! yup pretty happy, my only regret is i wish i should have done it sooner!
the machine was a dyno jet and it was a custom tune by shaun at AED.

brandon and tyler don't get me started! see this is the only problem. now i tasted it, you guys and jacques were right! its not even a week yet and i already want more! hmmm lets see porter blower, kb or wipple??? i might see shaun again sooner than i thought!!! :-D

getleftcobra

CAN U READ DA PLATE!!!
Established Member
thanks guys! yup pretty happy, my only regret is i wish i should have done it sooner!
the machine was a dyno jet and it was a custom tune by shaun at AED.

brandon and tyler don't get me started! see this is the only problem. now i tasted it, you guys and jacques were right! its not even a week yet and i already want more! hmmm lets see porter blower, kb or wipple??? i might see shaun again sooner than i thought!!! :-D

Jus think about how much hp power u want to be pushing in the cobra. But yea shaun is the right guy for the job.

hyperider

Established Member
hey thanks marlon! now i want more! hahaha! i'm already jealous with brandon's set up now! hahahaha! can't wait to see how much horses with that put out! that thing is probably going to fly!

Users who are viewing this thread