Installed a CS Spoiler and took some pics!

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
So I had to take the 2011 into the body shop for a few minor mishaps so I decided to take advantage and order a CS rear pedestal spoiler that I have been meaning to do since I went with this flat black theme. I think this was the finishing touch so I decided to take a few snappy's as well (iphone, not exactly professional)
Stangshoresrtside.jpg

Stangshoresrear.jpg

StangShoresrearlow.jpg

StangShoresleftrear.jpg

Stangshoreshousebckgnd.jpg

Stangshoressidelow.jpg

Stangshoresfrontclose.jpg

StangShoresfront.jpg

Reno Five-O

Established Member
Looking good! Mine came with one on it and the scoop but now I'm rocking a gt500 wing and a non scooped hood. I loved the pedestal spoiler just not seeing it take up the majority of my rear window when looking through the mirror. What are those wheels/specs?

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
Car looks really good! Where did you get those boss style stripes?

I got them on eBay for $69 and they let you customize the font. The matching hood graphic was like $40. Quality was good and I had a professional install them. Ricky the Challenger death was on the way to my little photo shoot. I wonder if he liked my spoiler lol.

One note, I had to shave and paint over the factory 5.0 emblems....

Last edited:

RFM50

Established Member
I got them on eBay for $69 and they let you customize the font. The matching hood graphic was like $40. Quality was good and I had a professional install them. Ricky the Challenger death was on the way to my little photo shoot. I wonder if he liked my spoiler lol.

One note, I had to shave and paint over the factory 5.0 emblems....

Cool I will have to check it out. Do you know if it was through a company motor city vinyl or another guy that calls himself do work? There both on tbss forums and do great work

Users who are viewing this thread