Installed all the fiore parts...

spleen04

Tooty Fn Fruity
Established Member
I could not believe this product (quandrant and micro click). This is a great add on for everyone with our cars. The part is made great, easy to install, and makes for amazing adjustments.

This seems to have solved my problem with shifting under high load. I ran it around town a little and seemed to be much smoother. I will have a true pass on thursday night.

IF anyone is having trouble shifting under load I would recommend these parts.

I also put on the ldc chicago spring to make the clutch pedal shoot up a little faster and was also a great add on. It was real easy since the bell housing parts are already removed for the fiore.

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
I ordered the firewall adjuster and double hookup from Ford Racing. How hard is it to install?

o4cOb|2a

Wheel Hop 4 Life
Established Member
oh yes another mod that should be done even to a near stock car. I love mine I have a similar setup (ldc spring, fiore microclick, and steeda quick release quadrant) and love it. Here is a link that may give you an idea SVTKEL. http://www.fioreperformanceparts.com/id4.html

Last edited:

spleen04

Tooty Fn Fruity
Established Member
svt kel... it was not that bad at all. The hardest part was getting the smaller 2 tooth piece off... iT is tight in there and I ended up just breaking it off... balls the wall type deal. If you have a rt angle drill it will help a lot to when you install the micro click, a regular drill was a pain in the ass.

Users who are viewing this thread