Installed FRPP Springs and MRT Offroad Hpipe. Got a question

Eagle24

bad mamba jamba
Established Member
So yesterday me and a friend installed these parts on the car. My question is I'm getting a clunk noise towards the front of the car at moderate speeds over uneven roads and bumps in the road. If i'm at a lower speed I don't here anything. The install was pretty straight forward but is there maybe something we are missing? Also the kit I ordered was through AM, the springs did not come with new bump stops. I'm starting to think this might be the issue.

Last edited:

Eagle24

bad mamba jamba
Established Member
update. I went over everything turns out the 2 top strut bolts weren't torqued down correctly. 50ft lbs is what FRPP says i was at 38lbs. Tourqed them down just took it for a drive all is well :D

Hourigan218

Established Member
Glad you were able to get things squared away. I have a question did you install an adjustable pan hard along with the springs? If not how did you handle the realignment of the rear end and steering?

Eagle24

bad mamba jamba
Established Member
Glad you were able to get things squared away. I have a question did you install an adjustable pan hard along with the springs? If not how did you handle the realignment of the rear end and steering?

I did not install the panhard yet. I am having my front end realigned on Monday buy a shop here in town. The rear is off, but it's not off by much at all. I will do panhard here in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread