Installed my exhuast this weekend....

Jefe

Established Member
Get some cats back on it and youll love it, or sell me the Stingers!!!

BlownCobra32v

Kickin' back
Established Member
Get some cats back on it and youll love it, or sell me the Stingers!!!

I hate to sell the Stingers I just paid $700 for a brand new kit, then paid to have it high polished.

I'm thinking about putting MAC,Flowmasters,or Bassani's on there

Jefe

Established Member
I have Bassani mufflers I want to get rid of when I find Stingers but ya I wouldnt want to cut up a new pipe that cost that much. MACs would be even louder

vladSVT

KB FTW
Established Member
wicked sounding, I think you can even hear the supercharger through the exhaust?? It has a nice crisp sound to it... I'm selling my SLP with corsas and getting the stingers, damn they sound good! How's the inside??? I can imagine they're loud as hell, but bearable for a daily?

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
Stingers + O/R X + LT headers = obnoxiously LOUD!! I thinking about swapping the stingers for something chambered?

I was about 4 blocks away @ the 3:30-3:45 mark

Borla Stingers, O/R X Pipe, Kooks LT headers - Car Videos on StreetFire

I can imagine!:eek:

I'm running MAC LTs with their catted h-pipe and the "quiet" Borla system with the oval mufflers. It is plenty loud for my taste. My tuner even commented how loud the car was, right before putting on his noise-reduction headphones.:lol1:

I'd recommend adding some cats and/or swapping out the Stingers for the "quiet" Borla catback...:beer:

Last edited:

Lloyd Xmas

*The Office* Junkie
Established Member
Sounds pretty good to me..not too loud, but Im not there in person. Im sure my opinion would change if I were. :thumbsup:

yyz82

Established Member
I just got my catback on today. Have the borla stingers and bassani catted x pipe. I think it sounds amazing, so glad I didnt go with the mac cb... I have a couple flowmasters that ill sell you lol.

d-nice

Established Member
I just got my catback on today. Have the borla stingers and bassani catted x pipe. I think it sounds amazing, so glad I didnt go with the mac cb... I have a couple flowmasters that ill sell you lol.

Why are you happy that you didn't go with the Mac CB?

Users who are viewing this thread