Installed my MGW Short Thow Shifter..

Adam01Snake

Capitalism is Boss
Established Member
WOW this is an awesome piece of work! I was very pleased with it's build quality hands down better than the Steeda TriAx and the Pro50 (I've owned them both in the past) I would highly recommend it, now I see why so many of you guys recommended it to me! It shifts great and makes driving my car more of a pleasure! Oh and it was real easy to install, came with excellent instructions and everything needed!

Thanks again guys for recommending it!

-Adam

killspray

The Killstroyer
Established Member
:rockon:good choice!

I agree... I will never own any other shifter... I had the MGW when they first came out for the TKO500/600 and now I have one on my T56.... Best shifter on the market by far :beer:

Oh, and VtekII, nice car!!!....again :beer:

VtekII

Established Member
I agree... I will never own any other shifter... I had the MGW when they first came out for the TKO500/600 and now I have one on my T56.... Best shifter on the market by far :beer:

Oh, and VtekII, nice car!!!....again :beer:

thanks brother! :rockon::rockon:
let me know how them taillights turn out

Bizarro

I lika do da chacha...
Established Member
Didn't know shifters could be hard to install :shrug:

I think the only problem you CAN have is possibly breaking the clips on the shift bezel (what some retard did to my car before I bought it, apparently), or having a hard time breaking the seal between the tranny and the shifter itself....other than that, it's pretty much a walk in the park.

But in all honesty, I think the MGW shifter sucks....I personally would not get it again.

Kidding, I've had the Pro 5.0, and a Hurst (crap)....I loved the Pro 5.0, but the MGW is SO much better.

VtekII

Established Member
ya its quite a bit shorter i think almost an inch, plus its got a ton of adjustability. you can move it up down and side to side anyway you like!

Users who are viewing this thread