Installed Predator- MIL ?'s

Corner-Carver

The Voice of Reason
Established Member
Installed the Predator from RWTD (shoulda waited one more day and saved $60 :kaboom: ) anyway, got it next day, downloaded the program, changed a few parameters etc. etc. Made a SOTP difference. :)

I presently have a MAC o/r h with the MIL eliminators on it. Can't the Predator be used in place of the MIL Elim's? If so, what needs to be done? Also, what kinda cable is needed to be able to download to the Predator? Is it a serial cable?

BTW, the tuner is a breeze to use. Now all I need is a belt, idler pulley and I can put the 2.77 pulley on.:burnout:

97Snake1668

Amazon Racing-None Better
Established Member
I am sure if you send James an email he will be able to make you a custom tune to turn off the mil's. He is awesome when it comes to customer service. I had a problem with my gear install and he was very quick in helping me out. Great guy!

Kris

Fang

Established Member
What is RWTD? What is MIL Elim's? Sorry but not to up to date on the lingo. I just installed the Predator also and like the ease of use..

whitesnake03

Venomous Tennessean
Established Member
There is a setting in your preditor that turns the rear sensors off, so that should turn the elimanators off, also. :beer:

Tim Lester

Established Member
The predator can turn off the rear o2s, go to OBD 2 section in modifying parameters you can turn off the rear left or right o2 or you can turn both of them off, as for the cable it is a serial cable I got mine from Radio Shack (RS232C) hope this helps.

Tim

Fang RWTD stands for Runnin with the Devil, Mil is a resister that prevents the check engine light from coming on when you don't have converters on your car.

Tim

Last edited:

Corner-Carver

The Voice of Reason
Established Member
Originally posted by Tim Lester
The predator can turn off the rear o2s, go to OBD 2 section in modifying parameters you can turn off the rear left or right o2 or you can turn both of them off, as for the cable it is a serial cable I got mine from Radio Shack (RS232C) hope this helps.

Tim

Fang RWTD stands for Runnin with the Devil, Mil is a resister that prevents the check engine light from coming on when you don't have converters on your car.

Tim

Thanks Tim.:rockon:

RGrossman

Established Member
I believe the Predator turns them off by default. I never went in to turn them off but have no check engine light with my Prochamber...

Users who are viewing this thread