Installing Billetflow Diff Cover Brace

jk03cobra

Established Member
Well, I'm going to attempt this install tomorrow. The directions included with the brace seem very detailed and it doesn't appear too difficult. Does anyone have any other tips for this, from personal experience that I should know about?? Thanks. I'll let you know how it turns out.

03gobluecobra

torque steer sucks
Established Member
I just finished it. Follow the directions, and take your time. Mine took me two nights after work, probably around 3-4 hours total.

To get bolt 7 in, I had to drop the diff so it hung free. Then it still wouldn't go it, and I noticed that the diff was hanging on the exhaust. I pushed it down, and was able to put the bolt in easily.

To get bolts 6 and 7 to begin threading, I then had to jack the diff back up, until the holes on the diff aligned with the bolts on the rear end mount. That was probably the most difficult part.

SICKBOY

Established Member
get a six pack...install isn't too bad..the bolts they mentioned are tricky...but the beer gives you the needed patience

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Make sure you clean any sealant out of the bolt holes before you install the bolts. A couple of them may require a little finesse with the jack to get them to line up properly.

Users who are viewing this thread