Installing springs... anyone know someone in the Bellevue/Redmond/Bothell areas?

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
Hello to those in the Great Northwest!

I am hoping to get some help on a shop that does quality work and is Cobra "versed!" I've looked in the yellow pages and came across Speedware in Redmond, but when I got a quote of 270 for the product and 400 for install service (over 600 total), I thought I look elsewhere.

I'm trying to install H&R SS for the 04 Cobra and wanted to do the install myself, but everyone I spoke with recommends that I have someone to help me with some aspects of the work and unfortunately none of my neighbors are really handy with tools. Therefore, I am searching for shops to do the install. However, if the going rate for service is 400+ then I'll think of some other way to get these in.

Well, if anyone has suggestions and/or referrals in these areas, please let me know. If there are some of you who've done this install solo, please let me know what the tips and tricks are and I'll get started!!!

Hey thanks in advance for all the help:kaboom:

Christian

oh by the way, what does 'XXX' stand for? If this is private and a need to know only, I completely understand:rolling:

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
There are a couple of people that can help you. Rick, Bryan(either of em) could help you. They will probably respond to this post so just give it a day or two. And yeah speedware does real quality work but they are $$$

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
Oh yeah just reread your post and XXX is a strip club with male dancers

J/K It is a burger place that has been a hangout for hotrods and muscle cars since like the 60's. All the old school car head out there on the weekends and weve started hanging there. Today there were a couple of vipers, a ferrari, lots of muscle cars, andwe had quite a few stangs and lightnings there.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
I can always help, I havent done any spring installs with irs, but I am sure that we could read enough to get it done. Also, you should check carbconnection on the dyno day, maybe they will do your spring install then, who knows......

Rick

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
Thanks to all for such a quick response. Rick, definitely appreciate the offer to lend a hand! Shangsta, thanks for getting the thread started... as for the "need to know only..." I just didn't want to just invite myself and be rude. I did re-read my post and it does sound pretty funny as Team so eloquently put it! LOL!

Thanks again! I hope it's ok to chime in when I get the springs!

Christian

mustangmaniac4l

Grand Poobah SVT Poster
Established Member
Hey!

I just moved to the area and don't know a soul! :shrug: I'm bored and going out of my mind. :sleeping: Would like to meet other Stang admirers and maybe do something? I'm off all week at least until Friday. I think I'm going to attempt to check into my command. Look me up!

Rob

mustangmaniac4l

Grand Poobah SVT Poster
Established Member
Originally posted by team23jordan
i need help installin spark plugs and lower pulley with gatorback

Your engine is set back in that lightning isn't it? Kinda like how (dare I say it) the camaros are?

Rob

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
yeh i'm going to arlington aka rick's house aka cow town

it doesnt look that hard....compare to what mean family had to do last month

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Maniac, what command are you checking into, I have been stationed up here for the last 5 years/.....

rick

Joe5.0

Established Member
haha^^ Mustang maniac dyno day 9:3- am sat morning Kirkland,WA carberator connection. Dont know if ull be able to dyno but you can watch???

tarch

I LUB RAIN!
Established Member
Speedware in redmond does very shitty jobs. How can he mess up my subframe connectors? How is that possible?!!!

C Weil

Established Member
If you still need the help in December, I can help you out. I'm in Redmond/Woodinville. We could get it finished in all of an hour or so (fronts).

Originally posted by tarch
Speedware in redmond does very shitty jobs. How can he mess up my subframe connectors? How is that possible?!!!

I still don't understand why you brought that to them instead of Brad's. One specializes in European cars, the other in Mustangs, and the former is more expensive.

They do ok work on some things (killer exhaust work, for example), but I'd never go to them for anything.

Users who are viewing this thread