Installing two KB's back to back.

Silver 03 Cobra

Just finished installing an AEM Gauge Type UEGO Controller to monitor A/F on Pumped 03's Cobra. This is a nice unit. It also has a digital display along with an LED readout. I'm well into the KB install on his 03. Got the BAP mounted and wired. I have the lower intake cleaned and sat back in place and I have the IC mounted to the KB and it's ready to drop in place. The KB is a nice kit. It comes with everything you need. I think when people get into a Whipple install they'll realize how much more is needed to do the install properly. KB's instructions are fairly well written. As soon as I have his finished then I'll start on mine.

We are going to have Pro-Dyno meet us at Pumped 03's home in Taylorsville, NC. He charges $350 for a dyno tune on a Dynojet and I watched him work last Thursday. He definately knows what he's doing. We may have 1-2 open slots if anyone in W. NC is interested. The date is not set in stone but it looks like it will be next Friday, the 22nd.

I saw a 2003 Viper pulled on his dyno. It was bone stock down to the paper filters. It made 425 rwhp SAE and 495 rwt. It was a black vert. It was a damn nice looking car. Better looking than the pics I've seen. I couldn't believe how quiet it was. There was a smart ass there with a 350Z with twin turbos. It made 375/370. He hung around to see the Viper dyno but tucked his tail when the 03's pulled up. He caught a lot of razzing. He didn't want to be showed up. He said he was close to the Viper before he left :lol1:.

Users who are viewing this thread