insurance??

outlaw163

Established Member
I just bought my 92 mustang 5.0 and i called the insurance company up and they said its 1050 a year for full coverage, thats 1/4 of the cost of the car. I was just wondering what everyone else pays...

also does anyone know what a good quiet muffler is that i can buy..

thanks
steve

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
I live in Tex-ass, and my '95 Cobra, plus a '03 Quad-Cab run me about $1200 a year. No accidents, tickets, etc. 60 + years old. They could have atleast kissed me after the screwing I get 4 times a year.

Dan

motorCITY

Established Member
Hey outlaw163 -

Seeing your also in MI, you should try Progressive - they were the cheapest for me. I compared prices, deductions, etc... with numerous companies. I don't remember the exact savings off the top of my head, but it was in the hundreds.

Most other companies were within $10 to $70 bucks difference in price/quotes of each other. I'm sure it will depend on your age, car, yada, yada yada . . .but none the less, give them a call or check their web site.

For quiet mufflers, I would go the Midas or Tuffy. They have the super-duper quiet ones. :)

fastpearl04

Established Member
i pay an obseen amount every month for the cobra so i would say you got it pretty good if you pay less than 3k a year

Users who are viewing this thread