Insurance

exprog50

Established Member
Well I am thinking about getting a L but I am going to wait until the 04' comes out (I called SVT ). Before I go any further I will let you all know that I am only 17...
So I told my mom to call the insurance company and find out what is would cost per year.... ONLY 600 DOLLARS!!! per year. :beer: I mean this is good right?!?!?! I was thinking way higher than this. Can anyone else give any input on this? What are yall being charged?

I mean I gave my mom an actual VIN# (I got it off Ebay, the VIN# was for a 01 L Silver, I have heard that color makes a difference but I dont know) and she gave it to the insurance company and thats what they told her. So it looks like I will be getting me a 04 L! So hopefully I will be joiing the club. I was supposed to go test drive last sunday but Dealer was closed :burnout: :burnout:

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
well an 01 will be a little different than an 04 but that is still a good price
even if its a grand for every 6 its still good

SideShowBob

Established Member
Mike,

I believe that he posted that it was going to be $600 for a year. Being that his parents will hold the policy, that may be correct even for a new 04 Lightning. But after his first speeding ticket or accident, then his parents insurance will soar.

Good Luck on the purchase of your L.

Man I wish that I could have had a Lightning as a first vehicle.:beer: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread