Intake and Catback Exhaust on 03 Cobra - Dyno Results

T.Bone

Established Member
Originally posted by pacotaco
Hmm. I was thinking of going with your exact setup. Wondering if maybe Magnaflows will give more power. You seem to be down a tad compared to others. Although like you said, maybe your #'s will increase after more miles. I see many with the Steeda CAI and different exhausts running good numbers. I wonder if the Steeda catback could be the problem? Hope not for that price. Oh, how do you like the Steeda sound? I've yet to hear one in person.
pacotaco

Yea, I'm a little bummed when I didn't hit the 400 number. My car didn't produce big numbers stock niether, it was 355/354 SAE with about 1500 miles on it.

I really like the sound of the Steeda, At first I was worried that it was a little too loud. But after listening to the car pull away from the house when my wife was driving it I changed my mind. Sounded really good.

davidmax

Established Member
If you want to spend some more money but gain 70+rwhp,I make a kit that is the Rolex of 03' Cobra exhausts.Tuned for the stock motor and the more boost,Cold air,and larger intercooler,for that manner any bolt on component such as the Accufab(on sale this week shameless plug) will proportinatly raise your gains,but the header exhaust system combined with a good CAI assuming 15 ponnies for
the CAI you should deliver 75 rwhp with power coming in all over the place,low end to the peak.
The system consists of stainless works long (true long)tube headers wont scrape against driveways,stainless works X-Pipe,Hi flow cats,and rear cat back system.
If bought seperatly this tuned system(all T-304 Stainless 1 Million mile warrantty)would run over 3250.00 its 1900 for the headers alone and the system from the collector back is a full 3" not 2.25 or 2.5 its meant to handle high boost levels in excess of 1000 rwhp.
The sytem runs out at 2395.00 and you will feel a differance in instant off the line acceleration,and top end is a blast.
They take a week to custom build and are not mass produced and for those of you that have never heard of stainless Works they do mostly GM,but 1 of our Canadian engineers who did fuel injetion and exhaust for team Lotus PLC and has designed some wicked intake exhaust pieces on earth.
If we can be of any help at all call us or our partner Co.Seanhylandmotorsport.com or call us to keep some Americans employed at 480-517-4969.This by far is the most dynamic piece ever tested on an 03' Cobra,and all is hand made except the headers themselves,Good Luck,Dave Smilovic

davidmax

Established Member
If you want to spend some more money but gain 70+rwhp,I make a kit that is the Rolex of 03' Cobra exhausts.Tuned for the stock motor and the more boost,Cold air,and larger intercooler,for that manner any bolt on component such as the Accufab(on sale this week shameless plug) will proportinatly raise your gains,but the header exhaust system combined with a good CAI assuming 15 ponnies for
the CAI you should deliver 75 rwhp with power coming in all over the place,low end to the peak.
The system consists of stainless works long (true long)tube headers wont scrape against driveways,stainless works X-Pipe,Hi flow cats,and rear cat back system.
If bought seperatly this tuned system(all T-304 Stainless 1 Million mile warrantty)would run over 3250.00 its 1900 for the headers alone and the system from the collector back is a full 3" not 2.25 or 2.5 its meant to handle high boost levels in excess of 1000 rwhp.
The sytem runs out at 2395.00 and you will feel a differance in instant off the line acceleration,and top end is a blast.
They take a week to custom build and are not mass produced and for those of you that have never heard of stainless Works they do mostly GM,but 1 of our Canadian engineers who did fuel injetion and exhaust for team Lotus PLC and has designed some wicked intake exhaust pieces on earth.
If we can be of any help at all call us or our partner Co.Seanhylandmotorsport.com or call us to keep some Americans employed at 480-517-4969.This by far is the most dynamic piece ever tested on an 03' Cobra,and all is hand made except the headers themselves,Good Luck,Dave Smilovic

Users who are viewing this thread