Intake set up with turbo

Ratfink

Established Member
ok is anyone running a sheetmetal intake with these turbo kits i need more power or somthing so i was looking at logan and sullivan but dont know how i could run them with the turbo set up please help

SVTboy

Established Member
LOL.... Aren't you making like 900rwhp with like 20lbs of boost, thats what it says in your sig, right... how much more power do you want??? For real, if you like turned the boost up to like 40lbs and added a custom sheetmetal upper you could like probably make like 2000hp right?.............

Ratfink

Established Member
i made 751hp with street gas and theres guys making over 800 with the same boost and it drives me crazy i cant figure out why or whats wrong with me car

Blown04GT

No, it's not a GT
Established Member
over 800 with 16.6 psi????? what size turbos? mine made 805 at 18psi but that was with 100 octane.

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
i made 751hp with street gas and theres guys making over 800 with the same boost and it drives me crazy i cant figure out why or whats wrong with me car

Your sig says you are making 890, how much more do you want? If you want more on pump gas you are SOL

What other guys are making over 800rwhp with the same amount of boost? They sure as hell arent 4.6 engines.

thedarkhorse

Established Member
LOL.... Aren't you making like 900rwhp with like 20lbs of boost, thats what it says in your sig, right... how much more power do you want??? For real, if you like turned the boost up to like 40lbs and added a custom sheetmetal upper you could like probably make like 2000hp right?.............

so its not just me that thinks this ratfink guy has a bench race car :dw: , i haven't been able the find a flow chart but i seriously doubt a T76 flow enough CFM at only 16lbs. Speaking of which anyone know where i can find a flow chart on the t76 that comes with the hellion kit just for shits?

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
so its not just me that thinks this ratfink guy has a bench race car :dw: , i haven't been able the find a flow chart but i seriously doubt a T76 flow enough CFM at only 16lbs. Speaking of which anyone know where i can find a flow chart on the t76 that comes with the hellion kit just for shits?

You guys arent the only one. I would love to see the dyno sheet for that.

Here is a T76 compressor map http://64.225.76.178/catalog/compmaps/t76.html

Redfire03

Established Member
Did the guy make that much power on the same dyno as you? Even my car makes 40+ more whp at a dyno here in CO then what it made at Mile Hi Dyno's dyno. Was it a colder day, you have to check all those things out.

thedarkhorse

Established Member
I agree with you the altitude, air temp, humidity, density altitude, and the dyno itself varies. I myself was curious to test this I laid down 425whp and 445wtq on a mustang and literally drove to a dynojet (i like to call um dreamjets) picked 25 whp and 30 wtq and on further comparison of the two pulls my car was hot enough it started pulling timing out. with that being said I did the flow chart for his car and assumed everything was 100% efficient at sea level and on that given pressure ratio it would barely be making 750hp at the flywheel to make that at the wheels........i say nay until i see dyno sheets with boost logging

also hellion has posted their dyno chart 18.5 psi making 661whp on a dreamjet so just some food for thought

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
MY God!

Why is everyone jumping on his ass for asking a legitimate question about intakes?
So ****ing what if he wants more power...its his car!

To the OP,

I would look at either a Sullivan lower HPP upper combo, which would need no changes I believe to your turbo piping, as well as stepping up your downpipe to 4" and/or switching to a Precision 78GTS or an 88mm turbo!
The Logan hasn't been out long enough and you will need a new hood and to refab piping to use use it! But if you could work a deal with them for BETA testing on a Hellion turbo car, then I say go for it....never hurts to ask! They do have a good internal design with the bellmouth runners!

I thought there was someone running the Sullivan/HPP intake with a Hellion kit, but can't think of who at the moment! If I remember or find the thread I'll send it your way!

Ken:beer:

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
MY God!

Why is everyone jumping on his ass for asking a legitimate question about intakes?
So ****ing what if he wants more power...its his car!

To the OP,

I would look at either a Sullivan lower HPP upper combo, which would need no changes I believe to your turbo piping, as well as stepping up your downpipe to 4" and/or switching to a Precision 78GTS or an 88mm turbo!
The Logan hasn't been out long enough and you will need a new hood and to refab piping to use use it! But if you could work a deal with them for BETA testing on a Hellion turbo car, then I say go for it....never hurts to ask! They do have a good internal design with the bellmouth runners!

I thought there was someone running the Sullivan/HPP intake with a Hellion kit, but can't think of who at the moment! If I remember or find the thread I'll send it your way!

Ken:beer:
Why because the guy is claiming 900rwhp @ 23.5psi from a T76. Considering the T76 maxxes @ 950BHP I dont see that happening on that psi. Not only that he has an identity crisis and was using pictures of my car for his avatar, and showing videos of my car and claiming that it is his own.

SVTboy

Established Member
Here ya go... If you use this manifold you have to use the sullivan rails....

IMG_1938.jpg

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Why because the guy is claiming 900rwhp @ 23.5psi from a T76. Considering the T76 maxxes @ 950BHP I dont see that happening on that psi. Not only that he has an identity crisis and was using pictures of my car for his avatar, and showing videos of my car and claiming that it is his own.

Didn't realize that!
Damn......a Cobra stalker with identity issues....not good:??:!

Users who are viewing this thread